Red S2000 @ QSL

Hwilli1647545487

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was that the same guy? i thought he got scared away. I thought this was a new overly enthusiastic johnny tran wannabe.

I thought it was Johnny Chan. what ever. no im pretty shure he is still there. atleast last friday im pretty shure he was there. I guess it could of been the new wanna be

Simple solution, before you go out have some one block him in his parking space, then explain to him that his dumb ass is NOT welcome to follow.

+ 1 million. The next time let Nick, Hal, Anthony, or myself know. We will make sure the followers (aka nutswingers) are blocked in long enough for you to get out. I cant stand people that follow. For all they know there is money on the race and they are trying to make it 3 wide :mad:

if its the kid that has a shaved head......i raced him in my black 5 liter and walked him. hes a big chronic liar and said he tried to give me 3 car head start lol

to bad you lost to my stock s2k......jk. are we talking about the kid that has black polished lip rims on his s2k. if so i think one on my friends know him. Dumbass he was talking as if he was going to become a big time drifter and then he said he needed to have more positive camber and his ass end would slide around better. i had to walk away, can't put up with stupidity......

I don't know if we're talking about the same kid, but i had a Brent work for me at Advance that drove a red S2000. He ran his mouth nonstop about all the work done on his car and told everyone at the store he could blow my doors off. I took him down 270 and from 20-100+ i left him like he was in park. I also brought another employee for a witness cuz this kid was a real deuche bag liar! He also has a supercharger, turbo kit, $3500 rims being made, and nitrous. I guess he just can't make up his mind. LOL

Yes. Titus is cool and doesn't cause problems.

+1

Yeah...the kid is real stupid...keep things straight at a meet...save the burnouts and dumb shit for an enclosed area where if you happen to screw up nobody's car is hurt.

some of u may have seen sean around c-bus. he drives the red NSX. he now goes to UNO in lima. anywho, sean raced him twice from a dig on sawmil, lol he launched at 2k the first time (by mistake he says), then we line up again and he stalls the mf. took him a couple mins to start it back up and get going. one of the funniest moments. what a dumbass!