Regarding splurging...

87GT

what is anymore?

not a damn thing!

fucking gas is $3 bucks a gallon ...and it seems no one is taking care of there car, cause it all goes in the damn tank!

they wait till the damn thing breaks completely down, then there mad at you cause it cost so much to fix!

Couldn't agree with you more.

"Ma'am you've got a massive oil leak, bad outer tie rods, tires showing the belts, a black air filter that used to be white, and a diff leak."

"Oh, that's ok, I just need my oil change today."

i just bought my girlfriend (who is now my fiance) a 1.5 carat solitaire engagement ring. It was either that... or a 2001 Infiniti Q45.... i bought the ring...

Heh the ring was the cheap way out huh? ;)

i made the mistake a few weeks ago of telling my g/f i would buy her a purse for her b-day.

last time i saw her buy a D&B purse, it was like 155, and the wallet was like 60. my goal was to stay around 250ish...

well, she didnt find a D&B purse she liked, but the one she did find was 170ish. i, thinking to myself, ok, im sure we can find a close matching wallet for 80$...well, she finds the D&B wallet she wants, we go to check out, that fucking thing was another 165$

so i ended the day 330$ less than i started with. im still waiting for a couple more checks to pay off my CC

maybe with the OT im putting in at my new job, ill have some extra cash to spend on myself

Couldn't agree with you more.

"Ma'am you've got a massive oil leak, bad outer tie rods, tires showing the belts, a black air filter that used to be white, and a diff leak."

"Oh, that's ok, I just need my oil change today."

I feel you I put new tires on a badly wrecked honda that had worn all the way through tthe brake linings past the metal backer and into the caliper piston and all they wanted was tires....

oh well all you can do is warn them

Guest Removed
I feel you I put new tires on a badly wrecked honda that had worn all the way through tthe brake linings past the metal backer and into the caliper piston and all they wanted was tires....

oh well all you can do is warn them

Not true...you used to be able to make them tow there car out , if it was unsafe (which that one would fit) but normally, you'd lose whatever sale you was going to get!

Not true...you used to be able to make them tow there car out , if it was unsafe (which that one would fit) but normally, you'd lose whatever sale you was going to get!

It's come close to that before. You can still do it. I really want to when they're past the tread depth limit and they won't buy; but, it's not up to me.