ipod fm modulator?

boostedgtp

These things are garbage IMO. If you have a great sound system in the car or wherever then it sounds like a weak FM station. I highly suggest hardwiring the ipod into an input port on the receiver.

+1. I got an fm transmitter for my Zune and returned it the same day. It sounds horrible. If your head unit has an aux input then go that route.

I got the 'tape deck adapter', if you can call it that, before I drove to Florida last month. I had similar problem's, it sounds like crap. You have to turn the volume all the way up on you ipod and your radio to hear anything worth while and the quality still sucks. I didnt expect much for 19$ though and I really didnt want to bring all my cd's so to me it was worth it. Now it just sits in my glove box most of the time.

They are worth spending $20 to add your mp3 player's tunes to your car radio if you dont plan on upgrading your head unit.

* but do some research first, many factory systems come with the capability to add a cd-changer, often times you can use that interface.

I looked on crutchfield and I can buy a ipod interface that plugs in the back of my trucks head unit but its like 160.00. For that i might as well buy the new head unit, right? Is there anyway I can just take the songs from my ipod and burn them on a cd? I am teh lose at the ipods.

opps

I looked on crutchfield and I can buy a ipod interface that plugs in the back of my trucks head unit but its like 160.00. For that i might as well buy the new head unit, right? Is there anyway I can just take the songs from my ipod and burn them on a cd? I am teh lose at the ipods.

does your head unit support mp3s? if so just burn whatever songs you want to a cd. depending on the program there should be a option to burn a data cd. once you select that all you need to do is browse to the folder where the songs are saved (typically My Music in My Documents) select the files and burn them.