Nick Hogan involved in serious car accident

Hogan Crash on CNN

Report: Hulk Hogan's son injured in car crash

Last Edited: Sunday, 26 Aug 2007, 9:31 PM EDT

Created: Sunday, 26 Aug 2007, 9:19 PM EDT

Nicholas Alan Bollea aka Nick Hogan

CLEARWATER - Police are investigating a car crash on Court Street approaching downtown. There are reports pro-wrestler Hulk Hogan's son was in the car and is hurt.

Witnesses say the yellow sports car careened out of control and hit a palm tree in the raised median of the four-lane road.

The wreck has shut down all traffic in both directions.

Paramedics and firefighters had to cut both occupants of the car from the wreckage. The car was destroyed by the impact.

The car reportedly belongs to Nicholas Alan Bollea, also known as Nick Hogan. He's one of the stars of the reality show Hogan Knows Best.

Nick is also a professional driver and is signed with Dodge on the professional drift circuit. He got his Formual Drift license in 2006.

Damn that sucks, My grandfather used to live directly next to the hogans in their house that most of you are familiar with from a couple of seasons ago the brown one, both of my grandparents are great friends to this day with the family, shitty he killed that supra and hopefully he is alright.....

sucks to hear... i watch hogan knows best all the time.. and listening to Bubba the love sponge .. him and hulk are good friends, so i figure ill be hearing about this tomorrow on the show.

but really.. he isnt that spectacular of a driver..

"A high-speed car accident in Florida has left the teenage son of wrestling star Hulk Hogan seriously injured and a companion in critical condition late Sunday, police said.

Nick Bollea, 17, was the driver of a Toyota Supra that went out of control while driving at a "high rate of speed" about 7:30 p.m. Sunday, said Wayne Shelor, a spokesman for the Clearwater police in Clearwater, Florida."

i'm sure he will be fine, prolly a few broken bones...i think his 'passenger' sounds like their far worse off, if they die he could be hit with an involuntary manslaughter or something, i'm sure.

edit: whoops, he's only 17...anyways i'm sure some kind of legal action could be taken.