Tyson Gay - 9.85 100M dash

SPLN SUX

Worlds fastest man.

World record is 9.77 by Asafa Powell.

Gay actually ran around Powell to win the championship in Osaka Japan.

Good to see at least one track fan on CR:cool:

I've been watching Tyson vids all day on youtube after that win!

Here's the championship race:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=INvdSkIk3m8

Scott

Peace

You know whats funny... those guys run the 100M SLOWER than MJ does the last 100M of the 200M dash. At the last Olympics he ran in, if anyone remembers, he actully OUTRAN the video tram on the side of the track, and that tram supposedly runs upwards of 26mph. Thats hualing the mother fuckin mail boys!

You know whats funny... those guys run the 100M SLOWER than MJ does the last 100M of the 200M dash. At the last Olympics he ran in, if anyone remembers, he actully OUTRAN the video tram on the side of the track, and that tram supposedly runs upwards of 26mph. Thats hualing the mother fuckin mail boys!

That's kind of misleading, because his last 100m is at full speed, not coming from a dead stop. I do believe (IMHO) the 200 is the true test of the fastest man, not just the fastest accelerating.

That's kind of misleading, because his last 100m is at full speed, not coming from a dead stop. I do believe (IMHO) the 200 is the true test of the fastest man, not just the fastest accelerating.

Well at the tail end of the 200, MJ was running about 28mph... and he already sprinted 100M, while turning... either way, he will always be the fastest man to me... untill someone beats his rediculous records.