CR Hosting Norwalk?

Kohones

What are we betting on this time around?

Sam, you know my situation and all of my time off for the year has been used. I dunno if I'll make it, unfortunately. Chris should be bringing the car up, though.

Shawn #1, I've still run 10s. You've still run 13s. Bite me :p

Shawn #2, I dunno yet. If not, get Sam the money since he obviously has several people I guess coming up he's paying on their behalf for.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came up last year with the slowest car there, paid to race, spent all day checking cars in, lining up cars, running the tree, didnt stop for lunch, made 2 passes(just assuring I was the slowest car there), was one of the last ones to leave, and did anything Anthony wanted me to do to help make things run alittle smoother. Oh and I spent extra gas money driving the truck and pulling the trailer in case someone broke down and needed a tow back home. I can say I honestly had a good time, and it didnt bother me a bit I had a slow car. It was just like the guys told me before heading up. Fast or slow you will still have fun taking the car down the track. I would like to come this year, but I've been to busy.

I dont think there is any issue getting us lined up.

Anthony, if you cant make it up there, let me know and I will put your car into the 10.50's

I'm going to have someone else drive my car as well. That way I can see what times it should run and what I need to work on.

I'm going to have someone else drive my car as well. That way I can see what times it should run and what I need to work on.

ive heard of this but cant find the info on it how much is it and when is it...never been to norwalk but after trails this weekend im up for a new better track

Is your nitrous kit hooked up/wired in. I wanna take a look at it and see whats you have goin on there. I have some tricks that might help you on the nitrous runs.

I finally paid up, so I'll be there.

Does anyone have any idea where I can find a basic EFI Nitrous Kit pretty cheap? I may end up having to buy a new one, but, I'd like to spray the car again.

I came up last year with the slowest car there, paid to race, spent all day checking cars in, lining up cars, running the tree, didnt stop for lunch, made 2 passes(just assuring I was the slowest car there), was one of the last ones to leave, and did anything Anthony wanted me to do to help make things run alittle smoother. Oh and I spent extra gas money driving the truck and pulling the trailer in case someone broke down and needed a tow back home. I can say I honestly had a good time, and it didnt bother me a bit I had a slow car. It was just like the guys told me before heading up. Fast or slow you will still have fun taking the car down the track. I would like to come this year, but I've been to busy.

I forgot about that.... Sorry, you earned the right to cuss out any/everyone!!!!!!

I'll rape your car for you!

Make sure you log a pass or two before hand. Let me check you transmission settings and general tune. Then I will make that thing beg for mercy.

Guest hotrodmama024
I will be there and will be bringing 3 more people with me, I just gotta get with anthony to get him the cash.

+1

I really wish I could have my Headers before this though.... Brandon??? Y pipe???

After some thought I decided I rather just put that money in the car and try to have the turbo swap done by then.

Anyone need a computer geek for hire with a background in network security?

*Will Work for inectors

I can't believe the list isn't longer either.

If you really think about it what's the point of spending thousands of dollars on your car to put it on a dyno and tell everyone how you can walk them because your number is higher than theirs but you have no intention of ever actually running your car in a legitimate race with lights and timing equipment and a finish line... do you know how much horsepower it takes to overcome a jump in a non-legitimate race with horn honks or whatever...

I would even go as far as to wager that a lot of these supposed 400+ rwhp cars that people claim they have on this list do not even exist.

All internet message board/mailing list car enthusiast groups are the same... all year everyone talks smack and has signatures that claim they have run low 12s or 11s and then when you go to the annual event, the ones that actually show up end up running high 13s and high 14s. Its interesting how 200 rear wheel horsepower grows in the internet world. And not to crap in anyone's internet easter basket but 13s and 14s are actually fast- anyone who has taken a trip in a car that can perform as such down the quarter mile will tell you it was a thrill. I only go to annual events as I am too busy to go nights and weekends so my driving experience reflects in my ET.

Dyno talks, ET walks. Don't let your ego be run by your rear wheels.

C'mon guys come on out and walk all over me- I challenge you.

Kohones- hats off man- btw lets run our cars- my next car is definitely an 02-04 z06