CR Hosting Norwalk?

Kohones

As I looked at the list (a very short list) of people registered for Norwalk in September, I thought wow here we go again! This is supposed to be a car forum with people who like to race? What a disappointment. Everytime Ant puts his time & effort in for this he's begging for folks to register.

Norwalks one of the "BEST" dragstrips I've been to, no worries about police, tickets, just watch the tree & GO.

My hats off to you Anthony as you have major patience -

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pat, Tom is trying to drum up support for CR and has been around for many years from near the beginning. He's also fathered two of the founding members of CR, so he has my respect.

I appreciate him trying to help get more people to sign up for Norwalk, as we do need more to have the event. He didn't aim this specifically at you, so an attack at him wasn't necessary.

Of course I will be there as a spectator, but I really dont fucking appreciate it when immature 55 year old men bitch about when they have money and other people dont. Sorry some of us dont have a 37 year head start.

You are way out of line. What a dumbass. Thanks for trying Tom; most of us got what you were aiming for.

Megaman - Ant is correct, if I offended you it wasn't on purpose. The thread is for those that have machines that could come & play & support the forum. Yes I'm 55 & have worked my entire life. What I have I worked for. When I was 18 I drove a 1965 Plymouth Valiant slant six that I was lucky to have. Moral =

1) Don't pick on older men especially those of us that are self made men

2) Don't be sooo sensitive on this forum & take things personally that are NOT directed at you to begin with

Megaman - Ant is correct, if I offended you it wasn't on purpose. The thread is for those that have machines that could come & play & support the forum. Yes I'm 55 & have worked my entire life. What I have I worked for. When I was 18 I drove a 1965 Plymouth Valiant slant six that I was lucky to have. Moral =

1) Don't pick on older men especially those of us that are self made men

2) Don't be sooo sensitive on this forum & take things personally that are NOT directed at you to begin with

Megaman-You can take what I said as personally as you'd like.;)

Megaman-You can take what I said as personally as you'd like.;)

You arent worth my time.

And Tom, I'm sorry. I took it the way wrong way. I didnt read it as trying to get people to sign up for Norwalk, I read it as you backhanding everyone who didnt.