Autox at Cooper Stadium again this sunday...

Dr. Apex

The miata will be there.

Still trying to get some tires. I didn't know Azenis were on three month backorder.

Anybody selling a set of 14" slicks/race tires along with a set of wheels?! I'm watching miata.net, grassrootsracing, and craigslist. Anywhere else to look?

How early should I show up to attain one of the 30 open spots? I'm not a morning person as is - this could be rough... If I've got a co-driver, could he sign up for both of us?

On the subject of co-drivers. What should the car's owner expect from a co-driver in return for the abuse endured by said car? How do you and your co-driver work it out Ben?

Each person must register themselves. Though it doesn't look like too many people will be there I will say show up between 7-7:30am to be safe. After that a lot of times your pushing your luck, sometimes the 30 slots arent filled.

If your just codriving for 1 event then discuss with them about compensation for fuel mostly. I've typically offered covering a persons entry fees as payment for a local autocross.

Damn those cars are fun!! I've never even gotten to ride in a FFR and got to drive one today!! It's a nice change from the underpowered S2000!!

Exterior video uploading now and I'm waiting to get the in-car from the owner.

Here's the exterior:

Today was the first time I have ever been to one of these, let me tell you what, it looks like it would ALOT of fun either driving or riding along in any of those cars!! Lots of cool cars, the girl in the red foxbody could drive the hell out of that thing!! OO and Ben didnt do to bad either in the cobra ;)

Today was the first time I have ever been to one of these, let me tell you what, it looks like it would ALOT of fun either driving or riding along in any of those cars!! Lots of cool cars, the girl in the red foxbody could drive the hell out of that thing!! OO and Ben didnt do to bad either in the cobra ;)

It is a lot of fun. Brenda can really push that mustang and she always pushes it 100% out there, not many women do that!

I had fun in the cobra and felt good about how I drove considering how cramped it was and I couldn't move without hitting my body on some part of the car, it was well worth it though!!

Gray, ditto!!