Lets GO ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

samhain138

I dont like to talk smack, and im not gonna dis anyone if they get smoked. Just not me, not really "calling anyone out" per se. What did you expect? Go like WWE style? Oh, this is gonna happen, blah blah, he has a great bike. I know its fast. He has weight advantage, I have nitro. It will be Cool to run. 8)

Kaw offers somewhat of a 7th gear. I should get it. The downfall is 2k for all the parts for 500 rpm. However, the 10r is 1k low on the rpms. So in a sense, it would be like adding 1500 rpm w/ proper ignition advance. Just as the speedo is about 6% optimistic.

I dont like to talk smack, and im not gonna dis anyone if they get smoked. Just not me, not really "calling anyone out" per se. What did you expect? Go like WWE style? Oh, this is gonna happen, blah blah, he has a great bike. I know its fast. He has weight advantage, I have nitro. It will be Cool to run. 8)

Yeah, maybe I wasn't clear. I thought it was cool how you both handled it, and I wish more people could be that cool about racing. There's always way too much drama that's normally involved, IMO.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, maybe I wasn't clear. I thought it was cool how you both handled it, and I wish more people could be that cool about racing. There's always way too much drama that's normally involved, IMO.[/quote:788ea]

It seems, from what i have read so far on this forum, there arent too many dumbasses that like to talk shit and bench race. But then again it could always happen in the future.

samhain138 - Have fun with the new Setup, I hope it works out for ya.