time to think of plates

AJ

i'm going to need plates for my car soon and these are what i was thinking about.

FNQUIK (fu**in quick)

SICK67

SLCK67

SRTFGHT or ST FGHT (street fight)

WILDRDE (wild ride)

BLT2BTU (built to beat you)

UFNWISH or UFN WSH ( you fu**in wish)

PMP CHT (pimp shit)

now what one should i get?

TWISTYS ?

Is avail on oplates

hmmm...intresting

i am leaning towards the street fight one since as it is right now thats the type of car i have.

"Streetfighter" is to PT what a chopper is to Harleys. Minimalist first and foremost. Sure it still has carpet, but there's no room here for DVD monitors. Performance should be the primary concern. Occupant comfort and the eardrums of the neihbors kids are secondary concerns. Retro or Modern theme is fair game.

low of creature comforts with parts geared towards performance first and looks second.

i thought about those too, where can i find more info on them because i didn't see anything on the BMV website.

when I put model year tags on my buick they had me buy historical tags and keep them in the car with the registration and then I could use any set of model year tags I wanted

when I put model year tags on my buick they had me buy historical tags and keep them in the car with the registration and then I could use any set of model year tags I wanted

that sucks, i don't want to be limited to hardly any miles on my car.