Name some things you'd do

El Karacho1647545492

I would sky dive from the space shuttle on reentry. With me would be no less than 4 extreamly hot girls and we would all be naked and not cold (science needs to catch up to my wants). On the way down, we would have an all out fuck fest. Apon landing on top of the Swiss Alps; where friend's would be waiting (I have cloths on now). We would Snowboard virgin powder for hours to the bottom. At the bottom We would all have a machine of our choice waiting for us(mine being a C8 Spyker). We would then have a spirited drive though the mountain roads to the warp portal that would take us to Vegas were would would spend the week doing whatever the fuck we felt like.

Question is, are you with me?

Buy shares in Microsoft, Yahoo and Aol, back when I was 18

Not married my ex, or my other ex.....

Bought that 69 Trans Am, 68 Shelby Fastback and a few others I declined some years back (25)

Said yes to the young nubile phsychologist at the bar and no to the one who became ex no 2

Pursued motorsports from the age of 15.

I would go back in time and rob a bank, then return to the future since they can't chase me. I would, of course, also make time travel impossible for anyone else, in case any of you gets the bright idea to go back in time and rat me out! See, I think of everything.

I would make a device that corrected all of Thornes intoxicated posts.

I would go back in time and record hit songs before the actual artist and be a legend....

I would make sure Milli Vanilli were never exposed (just to do it)

And I would have taken that scholarship to Ohio State

I would make a fast LSX car.

I would bring back my grandpa.

I would fix my dad's illness.

I would make it so I win the lottery tonight, and just live out my days doing whatever I want.