Reasons Marijuana should be legal.

thorne

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly dont think it should be legal to smoke it where ever you want. I think you should have to go to a weed bar. This way I dont have to see another stoner sitting at a stop sign waiting for it to turn green.

All drugs are bad mmmmmkay!

I agree weed bar and at home. Other country handle it that way. So basiclly private property and shit like beer. you can't lite up in a bar unless its a aloud bar.

But yeah. I was thinking about how many people goto jail for stupid things caught with weed a few times and it just got me thinking and researching.

It's a shame that it was originally outlawed because of racism.

I agree weed bar and at home. Other country handle it that way. So basiclly private property and shit like beer. you can't lite up in a bar unless its a aloud bar.

But yeah. I was thinking about how many people goto jail for stupid things caught with weed a few times and it just got me thinking and researching.

It's a shame that it was originally outlawed because of racism.

Going to jail for having marijuana just puts people in contact with worse criminals. Then instead of just selling, they come back and start cooking crack and robbing banks....

Going to jail for having marijuana just puts people in contact with worse criminals. Then instead of just selling, they come back and start cooking crack and robbing banks....

+100

I think our "Older Timer" goverment is being replaced with younger fresher minds who see the changes in america as a whole and in the next 5-10 years legalize pot. That's my theory.

http://www.norml.org

My aunt is a criminal it's a shame why? Because she smokes pot to help her during chemo. The marinol pills mess her up to much and can not be regulated the same. and she says smoked pot just works better.

The best part, Her doctor suggested it.

FYI before this she hated smoking pot.

It should be treated like alcohol (21 and up / no driving while under the influence) and taxed like cigs.

I honestly dont think it should be legal to smoke it where ever you want. I think you should have to go to a weed bar. This way I dont have to see another stoner sitting at a stop sign waiting for it to turn green.

Wow.....don't you guys ever get elected into Office. Something GOOD may come of it :rolleyes:

KillJoy

Outside of your home; no way. IF it were to be allowed, I wouldn't call it legalized, it should be something your residence is taxed for, apartment or home owner. The amount should be regulated as to how much can be on site. From there it would turn into, I don't want to live next to pot heads. And, because the address has to be registered for use of the substance, it would be known to the public.

You don't have to like this idea; I don't like any that have been said. This would be tolerable though.

Med use is a whole different thing.

Outside of your home; no way. IF it were to be allowed, I wouldn't call it legalized, it should be something your residence is taxed for, apartment or home owner. The amount should be regulated as to how much can be on site. From there it would turn into, I don't want to live next to pot heads. And, because the address has to be registered for use of the substance, it would be known to the public.

You don't have to like this idea; I don't like any that have been said. This would be tolerable though.

I agree I support the med thing quite allot.

Wait.... Wait. Theres certainly nothing even approaching a registration sytem for people who drink alcohol, which makes people angry, impairs their decision making ability, and makes them do outrageous things they would never do while sober... Yet you want a registration system so that you dont end up living next to someone who is happy, relaxed, and somewhat more hungry than a sober person?

.....Yikes.

Wait.... Wait. Theres certainly nothing even approaching a registration sytem for people who drink alcohol, which makes people angry, impairs their decision making ability, and makes them do outrageous things they would never do while sober... Yet you want a registration system so that you dont end up living next to someone who is happy, relaxed, and somewhat more hungry than a sober person?

.....Yikes.

I agree, Why should someone need to register? I mean that sounds stupid. You prolly live next to a pothead now and don't know it. Why would it matter. Next do you want sports car drivesr to register? How about people who drink? Smoke ? Gay? Come on thats just stupid.

Have you ever herd of someone getting stoned and deciding to pick fights. I've herd of someone getting stoned and Raiding the fridge and cabinets and eating all the snacks.

Potheads in general are functional people in society that you would not know are potheads unless you smell it on them. Most keep to themselves and mind there own business.

We are talking about pot not crack. A plant that when imbibed causes Euphoria and relaxation. I see nothing wrong with that in comparison to alky which causes Aggressive ass holes to start fights for no reason and think they are superman and have to show off how big there balls are.

Fuck Alky

Go pot.

BTW I know 2 business owners and numerous high level career guys who smoke a joint from time to time to relax. Even some officers of the law.

I agree, Why should someone need to register? I mean that sounds stupid. You prolly live next to a pothead now and don't know it. Why would it matter. Next do you want sports car drivesr to register? How about people who drink? Smoke ? Gay? Come on thats just stupid.

Have you ever herd of someone getting stoned and deciding to pick fights. I've herd of someone getting stoned and Raiding the fridge and cabinets and eating all the snacks.

Potheads in general are functional people in society that you would not know are potheads unless you smell it on them. Most keep to themselves and mind there own business.

We are talking about pot not crack. A plant that when imbibed causes Euphoria and relaxation. I see nothing wrong with that in comparison to alky which causes Aggressive ass holes to start fights for no reason and think they are superman and have to show off how big there balls are.

Fuck Alky

Go pot.

BTW I know 2 business owners and numerous high level career guys who smoke a joint from time to time to relax. Even some officers of the law.

Completely agree! I also know many people that have successful careers who smoke pot among other drugs and keep a normal lifestyle. It is all about keeping shit under control. Abuse is when problems start not matter what substance it is.

I'm all down for legalization.

One reason it wont happen: The taxes you are saying the government will get, won't happen. Marijuana is way to easy so grow yourself. Get some good lights, good seeds, good fertilizer (Find your own recipe of it) and good attention to them while giving them there vitamins, and you have some weed in your closet/ basement/ whatever.

This needs to be known as well.

Ohio law states that you are allowed to have up to 100grams of Marijuana, in one bag, with no scale to be found.

Must be inside the house, not being transported.

i love how all the "happy, hungry, relaxed" potheads get political and upset over this issue

Joe you need not worry cuz in the middle of them trying to get it passed they will get high and forget about it

and it will never pass due to the mob or columbia do you know how much money the black market or dealers stand to lose, i doubt they will let it happen

.....Yikes.

I'm not an angry drunk thank you.

I've not even read the replies to my post till just now. Bill PM's me wanting to know where I was coming from. I just replied to him and then read the replies from some of you. I'm glad that it frustrates and pisses people off. Here's what I PM'd Bill.

Here's my thoughts on things:

I'm not a fan of any type of crutch. If someone has a habit that is a controlled substance (alcohol is in this same category in my mine), and they go back to it to feel better or cope with day to day life. That is, in my mind, unacceptable. Medical reasons are completely different. But, if it's recreational and something that effects your life and those around you, that's dumb.

So, with that said. In a system that allowed pot if it was registered, I would not want to live next to a registered address. Also, if I do a records search on the titles of the property around where I want to buy a house, and the same names have alcohol related incidences, I would not want to live near that element. It's just not worth the head ache to deal with the people that are typically associated with pot and heavy drinking.

Now having read what some of your thoughts are, I will add this. Say my thinking is stupid, it doesn't make sense, it'll never happen; that's all fine with me. I know it's not going to. I know it's not getting legalized also. I also know that for ME, who's opinion I have stated, my posts support my views. As I said, you don't have to like it. I don't like pot. I'm not a big fan of drinking either. We all live different lives. What is important to me is my body, state of mind, and situational awareness. I seldom have the opportunely to just say fuck it, and get drunk or stoned. I also don't look at things in the manor of, I need something to deal with this. Some of you many not look at things that way. But, I do.

But when is transported and found.. the bag containing the substance believed to be marijuana is the arrestable offense.. NOT the Marijuana itself.

This needs to be known as well.

Ohio law states that you are allowed to have up to 100grams of Marijuana, in one bag, with no scale to be found.

Must be inside the house, not being transported.