Who wants to dig right now??

V8 Beast

Guest hotrodmama024
when you are tuned, lid, etc... we can go again.

Hey I just lost to a Z28. We did a 20 roll on the freeway back. I was with him till like 90-100 Plus I jumped:lol: That Z is pretty nasty! I wanna see brandon and lani go at it!

Brandon? Friday night?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024
lol!...its slow!...yea we can figure something out what night this weekend are you gonna be out?

Single mothers cant just let go $50 bucks. Especially since i am trying to get my car ready for Norwalk. We shall talk friday. I will be out for sure!

I already told you, i beat you on your race.... Not wasting gas on that race.

lol your crazy, you never raced me in my current setup, when you raced ma last year i was on a throwback setup.. 40-120 come get some of the HONDA CIVIC hunni.

Guest hotrodmama024
lol your crazy, you never raced me in my current setup, when you raced ma last year i was on a throwback setup.. 40-120 come get some of the HONDA CIVIC hunni.

We shall see. Looks like i have a quite a few worth it to me races.

Guest hotrodmama024
Yea we need to do it for something! who says your gonna lose ne ways?

I never said i was going to lose. Just been buying parts lately... so this weekend fun tickets are kinda dry. Well talk if it happens tonight. Looks like rain.

Turbohatch... $20 bucks. You want me to take you and your friends money again dont you?

I never said i was going to lose. Just been buying parts lately... so this weekend fun tickets are kinda dry. Well talk if it happens tonight. Looks like rain.

Turbohatch... $20 bucks. You want me to take you and your friends money again dont you?

ok sounds good...if i go up to QS&L it prolly wont be for a real long time cause there is supposed to be a couple of good races down by the westside i wanna see!