I'm being sued by THIRTEEN lawyers. LAWL

Guest mrhobbz

Guest mrhobbz

So I ended up moving into my buddies house as a room mate. I eventually decided to move out after spending 250+ a month in groceries with him not even trying to help out (and he's a fat pig so he decided to eat everything) So I moved out on August the 3rd, payed him a full month worth of rent, and paid my share of utilities for that month...

Well the day I moved out the electric bill for the previous month was sitting on the table, unopened and since I payed for half of it I figured I'd take a peak.. He paid 66$ on it out of the 120 I gave him, and then proceeded to throw a fit and tell me how it was a felony to look at an electric bill that I paid for.

To shorten the story, he claims I owe him 150$ for whatever odd reason.

He's also trying to sell my $3,500 worth of golds gym free weight equipment, and apparently he's going to take me to small claims court with THIRTEEN, yes thirteen lawyers so he can get laughed at.

Is it legal at this point for me to wrap a tire iron around his head? :wtf:

Guest mrhobbz
What fucking blows is I don't really have any proof that the workout equipment is mine. May end up letting the bank know where that harley is sitting since they kind of want it back :)

Dude you can't use lawyers in small claims court. you see a damn magistrate and they try to get you to work it out. but i'm pretty damn sure no lawyers.

BTW This is the same dude that talked shit about beating my cars and Anthony's v6 firebird. he drived from the west side of town to tell us his "300hp" NA neon was broken. He's not a bad good just to much of a tool to listen to reason.

There are too many details yet to discover, but I doubt he's going to get even one lawyer from a firm with 13 lawyers there to show up. He'll likely have a legal aid of some type go with him if they even do that.

My wife represented a client in Small Claims court, but he paid her a large percentage of what he was after. I believe Ohio limits you to $3,500.

Just bring all your papers and facts. Don't miss anything as chances are that one thing you forget is what may trip you up. Check your personal opinions of him and any attitude at the door before you leave home. Remember, no emotion in court on this one. Good luck.

So I ended up moving into my buddies house as a room mate. I eventually decided to move out after spending 250+ a month in groceries with him not even trying to help out (and he's a fat pig so he decided to eat everything) So I moved out on August the 3rd, payed him a full month worth of rent, and paid my share of utilities for that month...

Well the day I moved out the electric bill for the previous month was sitting on the table, unopened and since I payed for half of it I figured I'd take a peak.. He paid 66$ on it out of the 120 I gave him, and then proceeded to throw a fit and tell me how it was a felony to look at an electric bill that I paid for.

To shorten the story, he claims I owe him 150$ for whatever odd reason.

He's also trying to sell my $3,500 worth of golds gym free weight equipment, and apparently he's going to take me to small claims court with THIRTEEN, yes thirteen lawyers so he can get laughed at.

Is it legal at this point for me to wrap a tire iron around his head? :wtf:

Dude you can't use lawyers in small claims court. you see a damn magistrate and they try to get you to work it out. but i'm pretty damn sure no lawyers.

BTW This is the same dude that talked shit about beating my cars and Anthony's v6 firebird. he drived from the west side of town to tell us his "300hp" NA neon was broken. He's not a bad good just to much of a tool to listen to reason.

Yes you can use lawyers in smal claims court. I had a paint job done once that was RUINED and I and the other party both used lawyers. Best of luck t you in everything working out.

I had an similar incident with my former roomate. He kept saying I owed him $500 for back rent and bills, despite the fact that I left him money (cash) for it before i left. His argument was that my belonging's stayed in the apartment for 2 weeks after I moved out. I said i didnt care how long a few boxes were there after I left, I came back and picked everything up and cleaned when he wasn't there. Needless to say he should've thought about who he was Effing over when the AC broke in the middle of the summer and the Heat broke in the middle of winter and he decided he could fix both of them on his own without calling a maintenance guy. That place was a dump, I spent more time crashing on my moms couch than I did sleeping in MY own apartment that I was paying money for. I didnt owe him shit.

He never threatened small claims, mostly because he knew he would never get the money and I would argue with him, so he just called me 3 times a day for a month. After a while he got tired of that and stoped calling. Problem = solved.

Guest mrhobbz
There are too many details yet to discover, but I doubt he's going to get even one lawyer from a firm with 13 lawyers there to show up. He'll likely have a legal aid of some type go with him if they even do that.

My wife represented a client in Small Claims court, but he paid her a large percentage of what he was after. I believe Ohio limits you to $3,500.

Just bring all your papers and facts. Don't miss anything as chances are that one thing you forget is what may trip you up. Check your personal opinions of him and any attitude at the door before you leave home. Remember, no emotion in court on this one. Good luck.

Well there are no papers, since I was never on a lease, and never signed a contract. So I think I pretty much know how this one is going to turn up :p I may not get my work out equipment back, but I'm sure as hell going to laugh at him when he does take me to court. :)

Guest mrhobbz
i dont see how you cant just grab your balls, go over w/ a truck and pickup your weight lifting equipment. :confused: i mean its YOURS!! unless ur scared he'll physically harm you and that you cant defend yourself or stick up for yourself then i understand

Mainly the fact that I honestly don't feel like going to jail right now. If i just "grab my balls" and head over there it will end up in a fist fight, cops will be called, I don't have proof that the equipment is mine. So who do you think would end up in the tank? I've already been in enough trouble in my life "defending myself."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neonrtdriver
wait wait.. He has a neon? Is it a blue 4 door R/T? There is a guy I ran into one night that claimed he has 500hp in his 4 door and He was sponsored and all this other bs and it was stock to shit. I wanted to run him in my HALF BUILT N/A Peon and he was like oh no my rod is knocking. :asshole: