From the 740 to the six-one-four

Guest RoundIIRacing

Guest mrhobbz

Evo: I didn't know about that venture, that sucks, scratch RE then :p I guess i'll stick with the strokers and just fork out for amps.

Beast, I don't have a v8 so I have to do something I enjoy untill i find a project :) 396 stroker is sexy though.

Guest RoundIIRacing
I'll try to make it to the track day,I'd really like to!I hope this time the engine stays together!Fast is doing the machine work,should be done friday!I just had the tranny(tci 400,reverse manual valve body,trans brake,&ati custom converter)gone through,i had to buy another case cause the last one mysteriously ended up with a broken bell!I had howe put a big stuff gen 3 in it at the beggining of the year,birch did the baseline and I fine tuned it,I'm hopin all the data stayed so I don't have to fight with it anymore!I'm ready to hit some asphalt though,I'm gettin bored with my R1!

Guest nasty57
I am ready to get that motor back in so we can hit the streets with it! Should be nastier then ever. Even more exited to get the little brother camaro runing carbed 355 FTW!!!