WTB: 90-93 foxbody ignition

6 Speed S4

Delaney's car was stolen a month ago and the ignition is cracked down the middle. We took the bolts out that we thought would let us pull out the ignition but its connected to the steering wheel and not really sure what to do now. Anybody messed with this area before and know what to do??

Yeah thats what his friend fowler (stolen 5.0) told him he would probably have to do is get a new steering column. Can take some pics here when my camera gets done charging and may need some help doesnt seem to complicated though but who knows. We were gonna go to pick and pull too but never got to go yet so if you find somethin def let us know!

i just did this on mine, for the same reason. autozone has the new ignition cylinders/keys for like $20, but you need a certain part that gets broken, and it was cheaper for me to pull the column from the junkyard.

did they do any other damage?

Not much damage it could have been worse, like he could have got away. He jumped a curb here at the apt complex and ruined the right side muffler so gonna have to get a new one, might just get a whole new exhaust. This is delaney by the way dont know why im using joes name haha.

I need a new driver door lock too.

paid $30ish at autozone for new exterior door locks w/ keys new igntion cylinder w/ keys. paid another $15/$20 at picknpull for the column, Rented a steering wheel puller from autozone for free and spent about 2-3 hours replacing the column/cylinder and door locks. Altogether it couldn't have been more than $50 and a morning in the garage. Definitely not as bad I was dreading.

Going to the junkyard tomorrow to get the parts I need. Wanna have it runnin asap so anyone that wants to help is welcome! Ill post when I have the parts and am ready. Probably tomorrow late afternoon/evening. Thanks for everyones help.

car thieves = bastards