Test Drive: 2008 Z06

AJ

Hey LPFSTheFett, were you out at the Deupty race's at Trail's on the 7th? I'm guessing that was you and a friend of your's with the orange Z06. The cars sounded great and man they sure could move down the track, the top end looked really nice.

Yeah that was me at trails. Been really working on my launching and finally got a decent launch on my final pass of the day. 1.895 60' and ran a 11.40@125.9 or something like that.

My average pass for the day 11.5@126.X, considering it was an absolutely horrible day for racing, I'm very happy. The Density Altitude was 3,000+ :eek: the entire day. Can't wait for some cooler days! Hoping Norwalk will be nice and cold.

May get impatient and have IPS throw a cam in it for me. Should push me up to 560+rwhp !! Would increase my trap speeds by another 3-4mph.

And if you decide to buy new and order it, might as well get museum delievery. Would be a neat experience if anything else. The only downside would be the drive home. I believe in driving it like you stole it for the first 500 miles.(First 50 is really the most important) Which is why mine had 10 1/4 mile passes at the track before i hit that mark.

Jason