Verizon employee quits

87GT

Classic. I'm going to send that to the last few folks to leave my division.

I was asked to give one at my last job where I was for nine years. Excellent, fun just awesome place that felt like family...right up until they got a new CFO who was a Nickel Nazi that's a Penny Wise/Pound Foolish and hates sales people.

I just pretty much explained to my boss and the HR Queen during the interview that if they would have taken the time to asked the 13 other folks that left before me or even ask me at some point prior to my exit interview any freaking questions as to what's going on with moral, we maybe could have saved things from turning out this way.

It's too bad so many companies Mgt. Teams are so out of touch with their own people/surroundings.

There was nothing in it for me and since most of my good friends left I figured screw them, no need to give them answers as they weren't going to change anything anyway. The shrews were still there when I left were destined for insanity. I still feel bad for them and angry that things went the way they did. Mike Tracy....you're still an asshole.....okay......I feel better now.