New Motor

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Guest Wunna Dig Race

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee297/gibbyzracing/motors/abc12.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee297/gibbyzracing/motors/abc10.jpg

This is the motor that we just built for Lowereds white S10 who wants some?? COME AND get it boyz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wunna Dig Race
easy to say after you edit the post so one can see the whoel set up.

In the 2nd pic you can tell the set up is in the Truck it was posted with the 1st pic I pulled the 3rd pic because it wasnt the right pic. it was his dads set up in a car.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
ummmm..RIGHT...what is it boosted with? thats a blow thru carb, and water injection in the hat.....Im calling BS!

Shhhhh Rob you not supposed to tell the secrets :D its gonna be fast..... Wanna race Robby

Guest Wunna Dig Race
we are doing tech, you think sam is legal, or anthony, or linn (if he gets the z back out), just don't oil down.....but it was a good try at an excuse.

Good Exuse still dont run at the track especially Norwalk plus its a member that has been put on Global Ignore I dont think hed be allowed there LOL

Guest Wunna Dig Race
all you'll see is s-10 tails light's, if charles can get him too bring it out!

You need to come and tune it more. We got the tires today and the other goodies....... You know he wont come to Norwalk Track Day.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
You guys all talk big....i would of been out the ODRA races but i am not geared at all for 1/8 mile....bring these cars out. You have an open track rental to back all this shit talk up.

hmm you have to be a 7-8 sec car to run the 1/8 the bracket and most other classes are 1/4 read it baby or you scared of the real cars?

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Norwalk is one of the best tracks in the state and the best hooking track i have been at this year, and i have been at a bunch. PM anthony, i bet for the track rental he will let this go down so the shit talk will end and just to see the races go down.

Yea yea yea.... Why would we trailer the truck for 2 hours or more to run a race shut you up and drive home for no money...... were street racers does BRING IT give you a hint..... Think a lil about that name and get back with me