This Friday Sept. 14th

Evolved8

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there Fri night at QSL. Also, there was orange fencing around the entire lot. Think that was for bike night? Megaman was thinking it had something to do with CR. Not sure, does anyone know about it?

It was for bike night. Paying customers use the lot so they will only block it off for bike night.

Yeah, I have a problem with having to finish things before I leave. I need to learn how to save stuff for later.

Im a punctual mother fucker, so if you say 12:00am, guess what time im going to be there... 11:50. you cant say 12:00 then show up almost 20min later and expect me to be there.

Im a punctual mother fucker, so if you say 12:00am, guess what time im going to be there... 11:50. you cant say 12:00 then show up almost 20min later and expect me to be there.

You my friend are uncomfortably gay. Its not an appointment its a street race.... BTW you showed up late and missed us last time :p:p:p

I'd like to see some of your guys cars. I'd race but my car really really sucks compared to pretty much everything I've seen on this site ('91 300ZX NA lightly modded, if anyone wants to whoop me I'm down but you'll probably just be wasting gas)

Which QSL do you guys go to? I'm new to the forums and area, just moved up from Florida about a month ago...

You my friend are uncomfortably gay. Its not an appointment its a street race.... BTW you showed up late and missed us last time :p:p:p

My time is valuable, and i am a busy man. You gotta remember, im in business management... my whole job its commitments and time lines.