some random guy, thanks

kirks5oh

got a phone call the other night from some random guy, saying that he has my exhaust system in his garage????

apparently, he had ordered a home gym, with multiple boxes. when he opened a box, and found exhaust parts in it, he looked on the outside of the box, and saw his name and address on the shipping address?? on the inside of the box was the receipt with my name on it. he looked me up via 411, and i had my exhaust system 15 minutes later. props to one honest person.

it was pretty funny in the end. an overweight-looking guy in his mid-40's, said he had no clue what it was until he saw the instructions. obviously, he was driving a hyundai SUV.

Wasnt a Mr Ulrey was it? Customer of mine, happens to live at Waffel House pretty much, and does in fact have a light blue hyundia SUV... and he would deffinatly return something that wasnt his.

no, the hyundai was either navy or black, i couldn't tell since it was dark out. i introduced myself, shook his hand, and thanked him several times--he never told me his name, and his phone # showed up 'restricted' on our caller i.d.. the whole situation was pretty random--he didn't even have the box with him?? just all the pipes, hardware, mufflers, etc, still in the bubble wrap.