Oil Change/Tire Rotation Help

TURBOED

For those that didn't read my introduction thread, I moved here to columbus from cincy about 6 months ago. I have never in my life taken a car anywhere to have routine maintenance done, but now that I live in an apartment up here with no tools, I think I might have to. Can anyone reccomend a place (preferably in the dublin or upper arlington area) that is good, and preferably cheap, or does anyone work at a shop and could hook me up? I don't really want to pull into f-ing tire discounters and just ask them to rotate my tires, nor do I want fastlube to change my oil. At the same time, I don't want to pay the ridiculous charge that VW has for a synth oil change. Anyone wanna help a brother out?

yes you can bring your own oil and filter I think we charge like 9.99

Good stuff, I'll be coming in this weekend... although I don't see any NTB's downtown, is it a tire kingdom (on long street)? Also, should I get an appointment, or just stop in?

Good stuff, I'll be coming in this weekend... although I don't see any NTB's downtown, is it a tire kingdom (on long street)? Also, should I get an appointment, or just stop in?

no need for an appt on saturdays, we're usually dead. bring it on downa nd we'll fix you up.

-Derek

no need for an appt on saturdays, we're usually dead. bring it on downa nd we'll fix you up.

-Derek

Must be nice, Saturdays at Valvoline are like hells pit opened up. It's just non-stop all day. Haven't been as bad due to the Buckeye games these past few weeks. But still hate going in Saturday.