96 eclipse rs (feeler)

wnaplay1647545503

Update, looking to sell my wifes 1996 mitsubishi eclipse rs. All stock except the aftermarket cd player. We have owned for a couple of years now and have decided to buy another suv. I replaced the engine when I purchased the car because the engine was blown. I believe the odometer reads around 160,000. At the time the replacement engine only had 60,000 on it. We have probably put maybe 5,000-10,000 since then. It only gets used to drive the kids around Reynoldsburg. It is red in color. Has typical wear for this age of car. Has small paint chip(dime size) on hood. Small dent on passenger quarter. Interior is good. The headliner just started sagging but I will be replacing that. Seats did/does have small cigarette burns from previous owner. Since owning, I have replaced the shocks on the rear hatch, both rear shocks on car, front passenger hub and bearing, new pads. Timing belt was done with engine replacement. Other than that, I cant think of anything else. It runs good according to my wife. I personally hate it. Price is $2000. I will try to post pics later today. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...