So, there I was, nude at a bus stop

Mojoe

There are days that start all the same as others, and then there are those that have a little extra light to them when you open the curtains in the morning. Today was nothing unusual to most, but it had more in store for me than I had thought when I woke up.

I struggled with the usual morning wood, and nothing to do with it. Like a good dog that just wants to just go out and play, I didn't have time, nor the companion to please my loyal extension. I got dressed and headed to the basement for yet, another work out. I'm now 15 minute into it, and feeling pretty pumped up. The thought comes to my head; why even bother to look this good? Ron Burgundy would end his life, if he know just how good I looked right now. The thought of saying fuck it, and just hanging out on the couch all the time doesn't seem so bad. After all, lots of guys do, and they are happy. Then I snap back to my reality. I'm vain. Plain and simple. 3 sets to go, and then I can eat. Eating, there is something people could argue with me about. 3 boiled eggs, a protein shake, banana, and some grapes. No coffee, no donut, or skipping breakfast all together.

I hit the shower and put on the usual office attire. One of my favorite parts of the day is coming up and I run the check list of, do I have everything I need before I leave the house, through my mind. I head for the car and chirp the alarm and unlock the doors. The weather is more crisp now with the colder months coming. I smile a bit knowing, before long, I will have my fun in the snow.

It won't be long now folks.

i hope it snows hard for a week and then warms right back up...i fuckin hate winter

Precisely,

Last year, I headed out to salt fork, it snowed every day we were there, accumulating nearly a foot of snow. Never had soo much fun driving before.

Climbing snowmobile hills > *

ICE!

http://www.summitpost.org/images/original/273246.jpg

Ice cave on the near west side, for real:

http://www.summitpost.org/images/original/273254.jpg

http://www.summitpost.org/images/medium/270958.jpg

Central Ohio has INCREDIBLE ice spots, if and only if we can get a month of freezing temps. :mad:

Trust me, I'll keep ya safe!

http://www.summitpost.org/images/original/273277.jpg

Let's see....last winter, what did I do... 1). Get stuck in a Subaru going 60 down the highway in 6 inches of snow, ready to throw up in the passenger seat thinking anytime now Im going to die and crash into a wall. 2). Got flung around in tons of circles, sliding around flinging snow all over the place (ok that was fun) 3). Back again on the highway grasping for the last bits of air I might ever get to breathe again, at 60mph looking at the wall on the right, then on the left oh wait then looking forward like we are supposed to be looking at the road..... 3). Going to Mad River trying to proove that I can slide down on a giant piece of plastic without killing myself and ending up on crutches.... AND THEN, there are just some things money cant buy and that are priceless "Watching a subby pull your 7500lb diesel truck out of a snow bank...

Ill stick to spring, summer and fall.

... going 60 down the highway in 6 inches of snow, ready to throw up in the passenger seat thinking anytime now Im going to die and crash into a wall...Back again on the highway grasping for the last bits of air I might ever get to breathe again, at 60mph looking at the wall on the right, then on the left oh wait then looking forward like we are supposed to be looking at the road....

Ever occur to you to slow down?