Best Buy hookup??!?????????

Diamonds

I am pretty sure it was just a gift card he had. He was going to sell it for less in cash then what the car was for.

It just sounds like he stole items and returned them for store credit. I don't know if that is true but I know someone who does this for a living...

You are very welcome for the following information ahead of time..

The Great Indoors has a Samsung 46' 720p lcd flat panel for $799 if you really want to bargain shop take that price to hhgregg and they will price match and knock off a additonal $20 bucks for the same t.v

The Great Indoors has a Samsung 46' 720p lcd flat panel for $799 if you really want to bargain shop take that price to hhgregg and they will price match and knock off a additonal $20 bucks for the same t.v

i called, its 2699.99.................???????????

Sounds ok. But a 720? I'd pay a few bucks more for a 1080i or 1080p

Trust me go into the store a co-worker just bought one from there 2 days ago..

i called and he said it was over 2g's

and to OSUGT... in most cases the 1080 versions are 4-500 more as i've seen. AND. when i looked at two side by side, the 1080 looked a little better... but not 500 dollars better. Besides, the 1080 really only applies to movies... since hardly anyhtign is brodcast in 1080... let alone HD

its a flat screen, not a flat panel.

flat panel is 3.5 inches wide

flt screen is 14 inches wide