Need to go to Portugese airshows

Science Abuse

Dangerous as hell too. Read up on wingtip vortices.

Thus why it's illegal. ;) Nevrmind the vortices, his wing tip damn near clipped the ground on take-off.

Hanging around Wurtsmith as a kid, we were constantly privy to low fly-overs by B52s and KC 130 tankers. No longer a SAC base, but occasionaly a 747 will rumble int othe Kalita facility there, and the Yankee air show attracts some neat birds...but nothing like the ground shaking under you as an acre of plane skims by.

I'll have to check your vid when I'm not at work, cliffs?

Thus why it's illegal. ;) Nevrmind the vortices, his wing tip damn near clipped the ground on take-off.

Hanging around Wurtsmith as a kid, we were constantly privy to low fly-overs by B52s and KC 130 tankers. No longer a SAC base, but occasionaly a 747 will rumble int othe Kalita facility there, and the Yankee air show attracts some neat birds...but nothing like the ground shaking under you as an acre of plane skims by.

I'll have to check your vid when I'm not at work, cliffs?

Offutt AFB , Kincheloe AFB, Wright Patt.. I got to watch B52s, KC135s, SR71s, and every fighter in the arsenal do touch and gos all day long. I can't even begin to describe all the air shows........