Fri the 21st of Sept..............10:30 you know the spot.

neonkiller

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My COS meet wsa over at Magic Mountain there. :) (pss, on the big track, #88 SUCKS, and #3 Sprint Kart is a dog.) I rolled through QSL a little after 10, didn't recognize anyone, and kept rolling.

I saw you roll in. I didn't bother yelling at you because I was leaving shortly.

I left at 10:30 and no one was there. Parking lot was full of customer cars from QS&L, and a bunch of ricers. Not worth my time to stay around.

its a rice fest. I dont think ill be going back anytime soon. I know Hal was very dissapointed as well.

yeah i was up there wtih delaney and it was pretty fun, everyone rolled out at like 130 onto the highway to go up to hooters, we were all running around on the highway and a buncha people saw a cop and dipped off reallly fast at easton, other than that it was pretty damn good.

Of course you new guys had fun, youve never actully seen a good turn out though... last night was a bunch of bullshit. Normally, i could just pull into the lot, squeeze through the cones, park, pull out my chair and sit down around a dozen people i know with another dozen walking around and eventually finding me later... last night i walked the whole lot and only saw Hal, because he yelled at me and got my attention. As soon as the highschool kids caught wind of it, it got out of control.

Im going to have to find a new spot... and i think i know a good place that i can take complete control of. Only 2 entrences, about 60 spaces...