Qsl 9/22

heelside1647545510

Yup. I ate and left.

Did anyone else see the guy in the Explorer or something of the type take off with another guy hanging on the outside of the vehicle? They were probably going about 15mph or so and the guy fell off onto the blacktop. The QS&L crew went to dial 911 as they thought the other guys ran over his leg, but he ended up walking it off.

Idiots.

yeah qsl is getting old, it seems like since its gotten colder no one is coming out anymore

No, it's because of a lot of these fucking retards with shitty ass civics coming out there and whoring the shit up. Who was the asshole with the blue primered POS car bumping his music to no end? That gets annoying really quick. As soon as he turned that shit up, my wife and I took off.

It's not fun when 3/4 of the people at the spot aren't even on CR. I'm not going to start shooting the shit with some 18 year old kid who thinks his 4 cylnder fart cannoned car is fast.

told you. Thats why i didnt come out. The spot is ruined. The retards found us, but it took them a lot longer than normal. usually it only took a couple weeks, this time it took them a good couple months... maybe if we find a place out of the way, they may never find it.

Well it's been going downhill more with our lack of policing as we own that lot per the agreement and we can remove anyone we want to. For the most part a good portion of the idiots stay in the Texas Roadhouse lot where they get kicked out of which is fine with me.

Ya.. I won't be coming out for a while until a new spot is found (and then ruined by fucking morons).

Edit - and cooler my ass, it's was only like 65 degrees out last night. You weren't around when we hit up krogers parking lot until 2-3 am in 30-40 degree weather. Those days are over.

It was fun when we had the cone system and things as far as that nature going on to keep the r-tards out, but now the lot is full of Honda's with fart cans, people driving around the lot laying on cars (which was really special) amoung the many other stupid shit that happens.

Night was halfway ok for me, Farley and a few of his friends came down to hang out with the c-bus crowd, and then took a guy's g/f for a ride in the 98 who actually could talk about intakes, heads, cam sizes... probably was the most coolest chick Ive ever met... but other than that, its a shame to see something that was once really fun to do, go down hill so much. Oh well back to the Eastside for me... and it's not too cold for the blower car people!!!!

It was fun when we had the cone system and things as far as that nature going on to keep the r-tards out, but now the lot is full of Honda's with fart cans, people driving around the lot laying on cars (which was really special) amoung the many other stupid shit that happens.

Have they just given up on trying to do that? It's been a while since I've seen cones out there. I'm willing to help with segregation as long as someone else helps me do it as well.

Have they just given up on trying to do that? It's been a while since I've seen cones out there. I'm willing to help with segregation as long as someone else helps me do it as well.

The cones havent been out since the 2 240ZXs did the burnouts and ruined it for everyone. There are really only 4 people that were allowed to police, and it seemed like Hal and I were doing most of it... mostly Hal and i just stood behind him as a threat of force.

Hal and I discussed the cones not being out on Friday and pretty much gave up on it. Theres no PitCrew guy out there anymore, the cones arent out anymore, and there are fewer CR members coming out period because of how bad its gotten. Hal expressed to me that hes done wasting his time, and Im pretty much done wasting mine... at least with that spot.

Right now im banking on APC building me a new store, with a large lot, that i can controll 100%. I would be happy to hold meets there where i can allow only people i know to be there. Im sure i could deputize a few people as well but the quality has just gone to shit. We'll find a solution sooner or later, we always do ;)