Hocking Hills 6/10

samhain138

WHO WORKS ON THE WEEKENDS? That's just DUMB as hell!! - Tell your boss SKIP said SO too! -

Whelp that sux butt - I planned on going, arranged everything around to be there tomorrow morning and you all cancel. That's BS!!!

I'm OUT Sunday - ... I'm still going to do that ride most likely since my daughter was sorta counting on it. So if anyone else is game to ride down there, just post it or Holla if you've got my #.

Skip, this is how ate up my boss(es) is/are. Everyone had the week off since Wednesday.....they said, dont come in til Monday, got called in today, and I only have to work about 5 hours tomorrow, I'll be free after about 2pm on saturday and I'll join ya for sure if you like.

If you go on 270, north or south, past the M/I building at Easton, theres a new building under construction, it will be Safe Auto. Thats what Im working on. Last minute b.s.......Did I mention I love my job :nono:

Sunday at 10 am is for sure.

Was just checking to see if there was a riding schedule on here for the Hocking Hills ride today. I was going to head down now to catch/meet up with whoever is riding around there right now. But looks like there isn't an update on here about that -

How many ended up going on the ride? Just wondering?

Whelp perhaps another time -

L8R T8R

- SKIP

Left at 10 it was just me and a friend riding a fireblade. Met up w/ a z1000 and a gsxr down there. gotta be careful down there, lots of rocks in the corners. Sections of 56 are getting downright nasty to ride. 274(I think thats it anyway) northbound is sweet!! 188 is lots of fun as well.