Heavy duty storage shelves?

Bam

I want some heavy duty storage shelving for the basement/garage. I'd like it to be 6-8ft tall, probably like 18-24" deep and like 4 ft or so wide. I'd also like to be able to put a couple hundred pounds on each shelf, so maybe 1000lbs altogether, like 200lbs/shelf, 5 shelfs, sort of thing. extra points if its on wheels.

where would you shop around for these? I checked sears and lowes, anywhere else?

I got mine from Lowes. They are the plastic 5 shelf ones and I am pretty sure they hold close to 200lbs/shelf. I think I paid like $40-45 each. I haven't had any problems with them yet. I know when I was looking, I checked Home Depot and Target besides the places you mentioned.

build it yourself out of 2X4's--it will be much cheaper, and hold a shit-load. all the storage shelves i see have too much lateral flex to them.

if not, check out the gorrilla garage unit by gladiator

edit: the garage gorilla unit is not made by gladiator, but will hold up to 1200lbs

also, as mentioned below, sam's has a VERY heavy duty shelving unit

I got mine from Lowes. They are the plastic 5 shelf ones and I am pretty sure they hold close to 200lbs/shelf. I think I paid like $40-45 each. I haven't had any problems with them yet. I know when I was looking, I checked Home Depot and Target besides the places you mentioned.

These are what I use. They're great.

Check Sams Club too if you have a membership, they have a variety of VERY heavy-duty shelves there. If you want something to hold 200 lbs per shelf on every shelf, there is no way I would suggest using something plastic unless its some solid heavy ABS stuff.