When/where meetup in the AM??

Casper

Hey Ben, I'm going to be leaving from your mom's house that early in the morning. From there, what roads should I take to meet up with you guys?

Defiantly 71 to 250, kind of a coincidence, I found your mom on adult friend finder and she has Friday open. Your Mom needs some one to meet her needs since she said your father can't get it up anymore. I'm so disappointed that I can't go to Norwalk.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and a few others will be there at 630am. I am hauling a 24' enclosed trailor with a long truck so 71 would be my best vote. I got 2 other truck and trailors coming with me...
I'm only pulling a 7x12 enclosed, but I vote 71 also.

Hey Ben, I'm going to be leaving from your mom's house that early in the morning. From there, what roads should I take to meet up with you guys?
Here Joe, I mapped it out for you:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=monroeville,+pa&daddr=norwalk,+oh&sll=40.913495,-81.18352&sspn=1.834801,3.735352&ie=UTF8&z=8&om=1

It is a little over three hours, so you better leave by around 5a. Sorry, but you'll have to leave a little early bro. I'm sure my mom will be disappointed, but I can only assume you leave her that way often.

well, I still need to get ahold of Amy, to figure out if we are meeting up with you guys Friday morning or not..

See you guys on Friday, if you guys need any help with burnout box, the tree or staging lanes let me know the day off as I will do anything to help out

well, I still need to get ahold of Amy, to figure out if we are meeting up with you guys Friday morning or not..

See you guys on Friday, if you guys need any help with burnout box, the tree or staging lanes let me know the day off as I will do anything to help out

Come find me... ill be there all day ;)

Would someone mind helping me unload the camaro?? please!! I'll have help loading it Thursday nigh and I'll just need help to unload and load it up at the track... PLEASE! lol

Ok.. i will be there then. Thanks!

Thorne.. you ready to do some rolls on the way there?

Sure I will lose one to you ;)

I hope I can get some 100octane there.

I was looking at my turbos efficenty range.

down low i could up it from 19 to 22+