Putty was right...for once. Holiday burglaries...

PrincessPratt

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will pm you exactly how I figured out where you lived based on your info here and on myspace.

All you need is a name and you can run a property check in Franklin County, if you own property,

bam, full address disclosure, price you paid for the property, amount of your property tax, AND most of the time,

an actual PICTURE of your house!

Whitepages.com will tell you everyone on the street's name. Yahoo.com people search will find a person in 20 seconds or less. Name, address, and phone number. Even if you're unlisted, which is annoying. Even some maps will show location when given a person's name and town.

i got your info off of your vcard in your o-r profile. your full name is in your email.

i would recommending changing that.

edit: i reread that and it sounded a little stalkerish... please know that im not the kind of person to break into a stranger's house.

i got your info off of your vcard in your o-r profile. your full name is in your email.

i would recommending changing that.

edit: i reread that and it sounded a little stalkerish... please know that im not the kind of person to break into a stranger's house.

Everyone keeps talking about this vcard? I can't find it on my profile.

All you need is a name and you can run a property check in Franklin County' date=' if you own property,

bam, full address disclosure, price you paid for the property, amount of your property tax, AND most of the time,

an actual PICTURE of your house![/quote']

All land sales are public record. So all you need is a name. All information is located at the audtior's office in your respective county. Some counties have the information posted online.

If you work for a government agency all information about you is available, except for medical stuff.

Damn...I just saw this....that sucks! Let me take you gun shopping. I never tell neighbors or anyone when I leave town.

Also...I'm always right and when I'm wrong I could have been right.

Edited by Putty

hey if anyone wants some suggestion on how to increase security at your home please contact me... for anyone that doesn't know me yet, I grew up in detroit, and I have a "bit" of experience in the area of security measures... I can make it darn hard for people to "break-in" and I know how to do it inexpensively....

hey if anyone wants some suggestion on how to increase security at your home please contact me...

If anyone is interested in a security system, I can hook you up.

I am in the security field and have over 8yrs experience with residential security systems.

I only install wireless systems now, hardwired systems are very time consuming to install

and I prefer to be able to get in and get out.

VisonicPowerMaxKit.jpg

$400 installed.

For more details check here... VisonicPowerMaxKit.pdf

(the link above is to a flyer I made for residents in my neighborhood)