Putty was right...for once. Holiday burglaries...

PrincessPratt

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey if anyone wants some suggestion on how to increase security at your home please contact me... for anyone that doesn't know me yet, I grew up in detroit, and I have a "bit" of experience in the area of security measures... I can make it darn hard for people to "break-in" and I know how to do it inexpensively....

so do u do the block windows for the basement Chris??? I wonder if it's something I could install??? hmmmmmmm.

so do u do the block windows for the basement Chris??? I wonder if it's something I could install??? hmmmmmmm.

No offense but you cannot do it yourself. Im not saying some people cant do them. Im saying I dont think you can do them from knowing you.. Im not trying to be mean, I just dont want you to waste your time and money. Ive laid glass block windows when I used to work construction.

It's just like laying brick, but with glass blocks and a special mortar for glass blocks.... not difficult but I'd leave it to the guys that do it day in and day out. plus they really aren't that expensive....

No offense but you cannot do it yourself. Im not saying some people cant do them. Im saying I dont think you can do them from knowing you.. Im not trying to be mean, I just dont want you to waste your time and money. Ive laid glass block windows when I used to work construction.

Aaron I laid about 60% of my bamboo floors and they look beautiful. I've done TONS of work to my house by myself. I LOVE my home. Chris you've been in my home. You gonna stick up for a sista???

Aaron I laid about 60% of my bamboo floors and they look beautiful. I've done TONS of work to my house by myself. I LOVE my home. Chris you've been in my home. You gonna stick up for a sista???

Pratt is right.... she shakes her money maker and gets things done..... :lol::cool::boxing: really she's not as "girly" as everyone thinks......

Pratt is right.... she shakes her money maker and gets things done..... :lol::cool::boxing: really she's not as "girly" as everyone thinks......

See just b/c I have a room JUST for my shoes doesn't mean I'm that girly. heheheh. I just don't believe in paying for something I can do myself! That's why I had u install my wires and deal with my electric. I didn't want to die!!! :p I do know my limits!

Oh and you can ask bigchief and apch8r I DON'T change my own mc tires!!!! For some reason I am still clueless!! hehe.