WOW now has the Big Ten network

Nitrousbird

If you have a cable box, just go to the channel, you should be good to go.

If it is basic cable straight to your TV, you need to go through your TV menu and hit "autoprogram" so it will pick up the channel. If you just type in the channel number on your TV, most will go to the channel whether it is programmed in or not.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah its so fucked up how bad big ten is trying to fuck over TW, Charging us per house passed not subscribers.

Yeah, Its nice to be the big guy ..... Hey I got insight at my house though.

Too bad smaller companies can afford it and shitty TW can't....

I fucking LOVE the Big Ten Network. Classic games, replays of all the weeks Big Ten games, all games in HD (and I mean ALL) etc etc. Come basketball season it is going to be REALLY sweet

are any of the osu games even going to be on big ten? So far they haven't

The first 2 OSU games were, this weekend's Kent State game will and most likely the Illinois game in Nov

I fucking LOVE the Big Ten Network. Classic games, replays of all the weeks Big Ten games, all games in HD (and I mean ALL) etc etc. Come basketball season it is going to be REALLY sweet

They are giving them a sweet deal in comparsion to pressure us into it. I can't say any more due to legal bs. But Its retarded IMHO.

You have insight? I don't think us WOW customers do not get the HD feed or does the 344 channel switch to HD when the game starts?