Go Wildcats!!!

Dr. Apex

and this just gives more fuel to my fire that Purdue will beat Michigan.... if Northwestern can pick UM's defense apart, even for just a half, just think about what one of the best spread offense's and passing attacks in the country can do to them

ok ok ok lets get off then wolverines nuts for a second, when the final standings come out does it say um 28 nw 16 or does it say um (w) nw(l), thats all that matters, near wins are still loses, lets not forget osu fans , in 2002 all your games were won by 14 pts or less.and didnt you win the championship that year? wins a win thats all that counts

when the final standings come out does it say um 28 nw 16 or does it say um (w) nw(l), thats all that matters

When it comes to the standings, every little detail matters. OSU's win against them holds more value than Michigan's win. Even though in the big picture, beating NW probably won't be all that valuable to anyone, since they seem to be pretty weak this year. UM's defense allowed more points than OSU did, and UM couldn't score as many points against OSU against the same team, that shows UM to be weaker than OSU against the same team. It DOES matter, and shows in the ranking system.

Slow down, OSU played them at home, that game was in Ill.

LOL. I live twenty minutes from Evanston and have driven through there a bunch... The campus is like the size of OU's, and Chicago is CHOCK FULL of people from michigan/people that wear UM gear all the time. It'd be like saying that OSU playing at OU is a tough away game.

ok ok ok lets get off then wolverines nuts for a second, when the final standings come out does it say um 28 nw 16 or does it say um (w) nw(l), thats all that matters, near wins are still loses, lets not forget osu fans , in 2002 all your games were won by 14 pts or less.and didnt you win the championship that year? wins a win thats all that counts

Uhm. We beat NW by fifty one points, UM beat them by 12, and were losing for awhile during that game, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................................................... You're dumb? And it's impossible for anyone to be on Wolverine nuts, because they sure as shit don't have any.

Oh, and Michigan sucks. 3-2, with wins against a 0-5 Notre Dame team, a close win against the worst team in the big ten besides like.. indiana, and whoever else they beat. Plus, they still have that glorious loss to Appalachian state, a 1-AA team that lost to a school named Wofford.

GG LLOYD CARR, YOU TOTALLY MADE IT WORTHWHILE FOR HART TO RISK INJURING HIMSELF INSTEAD OF MAKING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THE NFL.

I keep talking about Purdue beating Michigan, but I think they have bigger problems on their scheduke

They have to play at Illinois

they WILL beat Michigan

tell all of that to usc

Yeah, because Evanston is known as such a harsh place to play

LOL. I live twenty minutes from Evanston and have driven through there a bunch... The campus is like the size of OU's, and Chicago is CHOCK FULL of people from michigan/people that wear UM gear all the time. It'd be like saying that OSU playing at OU is a tough away game.

No but I think The shoe is very hostile for opposing teams to play in, Offense and Defense.

No but I think The shoe is very hostile for opposing teams to play in, Offense and Defense.

I was at the Northwestern game. The stadium was half empty 10 minutes into the game

*Sigh* You don't get it.

oh, sigh, I guess I don't. I never played football on a state championship football team or anything like that and played in hostile enviroments.

I keep talking about Purdue beating Michigan, but I think they have bigger problems on their scheduke

They have to play at Illinois

they WILL beat Michigan

Lets not forget #5 Wisconsin who is also 5-0. I think MI will have a tougher time with Wisc than Purdue. I guess we'll see.

Lets not forget #5 Wisconsin who is also 5-0. I think MI will have a tougher time with Wisc than Purdue. I guess we'll see.

Wisconsin will lose to Illinois. I honestly feel that right now the Big Ten will come down to OSU and Illinois

i don't think high school and college are comparable

Yes they totally are. There may be more pressure on the players, but he is saying that Michigan playing at Evanston and OSU playing NU at home was a reason for the difference in scores. I say that is bunk. There were just as many if not more UM fans there

What I am saying is, even at places that are hard to play, sometimes they aren't all into it and don't create as many problems as you would think. I also know, and have experienced, where you travel as many fans to the away game as there are home fans there and it never really bothers you that you are away from home

Moron, I am saying the Fucking Shoe is hostile for NW, making them not play well against OSU, When they are at home and don't have a 100k fans screaming at them they might play a little better on offense and Defense. How can I make this any clearer?

Moron, I am saying the Fucking Shoe is hostile for NW, making them not play well against OSU, When they are at home and don't have a 100k fans screaming at them they might play a little better on offense and Defense. How can I make this any clearer?

I said I was at the fucking game you stupid fuck. It was not loud at the shoe for the NW game as most people left!