Thanks and Apologies

SPLN SUX

I would deffinatly like to thank Chris and Anthony for funding and setting up the event. I personally had a great time both working and playing :)

Id like to thank everyone for being very patient with the us in the tech and in staging while checking for fluids. There was a mistery car that would spit a little bit right down the middle, and i know a few fingers were pointed, and to those who were dry, Id like to appologize. I know of at least one person that was pretty upset with being flagged for dropping fluids, and we did our best to get him rechecked, by both myself and Chris, to clear him back to the track.

The one thing i didnt want to see was anyone getting hurt, and actully spoke to the EMT about it for a minute. I personally appreciated everyones cooperation and respect for us as the "officials" of the event. Thank you to those riding the bikes for bringing and wearing the appropriate gear. And thank you to all those in the cars for running on our cues in staging.

I most deffinatly want to thank everyone who was combing the grassy area and staging for my "missing" car key. That was very nice of you all to help, and i do appreciate it. If you havent seen the kitchen thread, turns out the damn thing was still in Thornes car... it was just hidden because the seat had moved several times after it had fell out of my pocket. He found it after we got back to Columbus. The track people were very nice and understanding, allowed the car to stay there, and didnt hassel me a single inch when i came back to pick it up. Didnt ask for my ID or anyhting, just let me right in to get it. She called me "sweetie" too... ZING! :D

I wasn't pissed that I got finger pointed for supposivley dropping fluids. I knew my car was dry as a bone as it hasn't leaked anything since I fixed the original leak back in March. I even jacked up my turd and crawled underneath it just to double check.

It was more of a WTF surprised look more than anything.. lol.

Well, after they came to me, I knew I wasn't leaking anything. I was trying to think who was in front of me. You and a silver evo were the ones in front of me. That's why we went over there.

I understand the safety thing and all. No issues with that.

I think I had 6 people come over to me and tell me I was leaking oil. lol.

I was happy to have you check my car. I have been to lots of tracks with someone leaking and nobody took the time to try and find out who it is. I try to remember to check my car every pass. Does my car leak? No, but it can start anytime. Shit happens.

yea i got stopped to but my car was leaking water from me running the a/c ;)

you werent the only one. I saw a couple people with water from the AC, and someone else had it on there exhaust... like near the quarter panel... dunno how it got way back there but i did check it.

What really concerned me was the people on the bikes. Theres much less rubber and ability to recover on a narrow tire than there is on two wide tires spread way far apart. When they spotted stuff down the middle, thats when i began stopping EVERYONE, even the bikes, just to be safe. Im just glad nobody tried to run me over :D

Thanks for checking my car. I spent a lot of time all week before Friday fixing leaks and wasn't sure I had them all but it payed off because I had no leaks and even this weekend during clean up it was still leak free.

me and Undrpsi was checking many people as they where coming around throuh the staging lanes checking cars and using the dial-in for check marks so we remembered whos car we checked

yeah you guys found my dragging under body I thought I had fixed it and did not know it fell again.

You guys did a great job. No one got hurt things went damn smooth,.

you werent the only one. I saw a couple people with water from the AC, and someone else had it on there exhaust... like near the quarter panel... dunno how it got way back there but i did check it.

What really concerned me was the people on the bikes. Theres much less rubber and ability to recover on a narrow tire than there is on two wide tires spread way far apart. When they spotted stuff down the middle, thats when i began stopping EVERYONE, even the bikes, just to be safe. Im just glad nobody tried to run me over :D

yea im glad you did stop me cause i would have run with it on all day and wouldnt have known!

Thanks for checking my car. I spent a lot of time all week before Friday fixing leaks and wasn't sure I had them all but it payed off because I had no leaks and even this weekend during clean up it was still leak free.

it would have been a stab in the heart to flag off such a beautiful car too.