04 Cobra, 04 Z06, or Keep the Fox

hpfiend

Thanks for everyones time and effort to help me with the decision!

So far of all of my favorite boards I asked, we are at

Keep the Fox: 14

04 Cobra: 10

04 Z06:9

The wife is for the Z06 big time which I think will change with kids (if we are lucky enough to have any) in a few years. She has been harassing me constantly to drive one.

I think what I have decided to do is keep the fox as long as I can, try to slim down my mod list to reduce my average monthly expenditure, get a 4wd beater truck for work/terrible weather / and when I want to set my fox on fire with frustration (needed to anyhow, construction project manager), test drive an 04 cobra and an 04 z06, see if I have to switch after a month after the drive (hopefully not), and console myself that maybe if I wait the c6 z06 will be the price of c5 z06s by the time I am ready. Heck I REALLY want a z06 based GTM supercar from Factory Five to build from scratch anyways ;-)

Maximum Motorsports wins out for now :-) Thanks again!

Guest 99BlackPonyGT
termie!!! Z06 are nice, but i personally like the termies way better...and they have a backseat for when you have kids!...def. dont drive one in the snow though...dont even drive that fox in the snow!