The Worst Fucking Thing I Have Ever Seen In My Life!!!!!!

V8 Beast

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm.................................................................................................................................................................................................................fuck..................................................................................................................................................................WTF...............................................................................................................................................................................................more stupid people in the world should do this however

Linns posts make you throw up.... This causes mental and physical pain that will last for an undisclosed amount of time!!!!! Linn has definitely earned overall king status, but this post is the #1 sickest thing to date IMO!!

I've seen A LOT of extremely grotesque and ill-inducing videos but I must agree with you. Poop-fetish videos just make me get grossed-out, but this video made me feel lightheaded like I was going to throw up and I felt stomach pain like I had been kicked in the nads. :barf:

Fake....

No, that was pretty sick. Is it bad that I don't find it as fucked up as I probably should? Maybe it was the pictures I saw last week of a guys hand stuck in a meat grinder that helped desensitize me? I'm sure if I stick around here long enough someone else will post something to top this.

And this is exactly why I always wait for responses before clicking on links on this forum. I'm pretty sure this video has made it's way around every forum I'm on, and every time I wait until someone says what it is. Never seen it, never plan on it either.

And this is exactly why I always wait for responses before clicking on links on this forum. I'm pretty sure this video has made it's way around every forum I'm on' date=' and every time I wait until someone says what it is. Never seen it, never plan on it either.[/quote']

The thing is. I would rather see it and live with the consequences than live with the wonder of not seeing it. Fuckin' internet.

There was a vid on shoutwire or spankwire, don't remember which, that showed multiple forms of sexual mutilation like this on both males and females. I think my life growing up killed something in my brain that allows me to watch this kinda shit without being too distrubed. :( Just nothing suprises me.

i'll accept not being king. I should continue to toss up some nasty shit so i'm in contention for king i guess b/c i def. have more videos in my arsenal that rival this one or is close to it :eek:

I will accept having posted the nastiest link on CR to date. I winnnnnnnnn :o

Ok...seriously...like...uhh, fuck. ALKJFOMEFSOJEALKNAW Thats seriously all I can say...well except for...if shit like this gets these fuckers off, why in the HELL would you chop it all the way off? Then they cant please themselves anymore, so theyre fucked...what the fuck...

What is really FUCKED up here is these are TWO DIFFERENT GUYS in the video. Didn't anyone see the "ENTRY ONE" and "ENTRY TWO" at the top of the screen? It was a "contest".

Now THAT brings the FUCKED UP to a whole different level. Watch it again if you dare and you will see I'm right. FUCKIN' A!!!!!