super low F-------------- Mike Carr and Bobby Layman

98fiveseven1647545503

Purchased a 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Supercharged SS from them 8-21-07...

Fast fwd 30 days , expired temp tag and no memorandum title or my lien holder with the actual title. I call up leave a Voice mail and nothing. I look up Ohio Revised Code on this situation. (4505.181) and find out they have 40 days to deliver a title in MY name. I called on the 39th day to figure out the deal. 15 TIMES. No returned calls from any of my voicemails. They claim to not know who I was even after I was left a voicemail. (My V-mail greeting states first and last name).

I go in the 41st day with intentions of returning the car due to delinquency on their end of the deal. Mike Carr, the General Manager of the W. Broad location calls up his title lady immediately to find THEY received the title on Sept. 28 and it was still NOT in THEIR name. Once I told him of my intentions to return the car since they failed to provide a title in my name by the deadline set by our state officials, He became Very rude and almost belligerent. I handed him the print out I had and he refused to review it, read it or have anything to do with it. Telling me the only way this will ever be discussed is with him and "my" attorney. It just so happens that the Attorney General's office enforces the ORC. I contact the office to tell them my situation and they take the vitals. Come to find out that the VIN number on my bill of sale and all of my paper work does not match the VIN number on the VIN plate on my car. She verifies I wish to return the car due to their failure and I confirm. I later return the car that evening to find out he is ever more so rude and unpleasant.

I returned the car in better condition then I received it (shifter knob warranty fixed). I hand him the keys and ask for written proof that they have taken possession of the car. He retorts ever so rudely that he wouldn't give me the time of day, and how much they have done to help me and it is all my fault. I politely told him you failed to deliver the title by the deadline set by the state in which he is licensed to sell cars in so it was actually his fault. I then proceeded to video them with the car at the dealership to prove they had taken possession of the vehicle. I also notified my loan officer’s voice mail immediately to disclose the situation.

I signed paper to receive my payment(s) made on the car today and it is all settled so a Big F-U to Mike Carr, General Manager at Bobby Layman.

I have had nothing but problems with Bobby Laymens, The fucked up part Is I had bought my camaro there, They had a Z28 on the lot I wanted when my camaro got totaled. they would not talk to me . Then I had a sales men say it was to much car for me....

He then tried to get me to look at some Riced out POS Cavy, Well later I gave them a second chance and well they gave me a car then changed the price I showed back up said fuck you.

Just for your info that dealership is the biggest JOKE around.I work with a sales person by the name of Jerry Mahan there.I bought a car from him and 2 days later I was looking at another car and got approved and decided against it.Well I got the worst vocie mail form him it would probally get him fired but I left it at that.I would buy shit from that place

... this is why i dont deal with dealerships...

all of my friends family and my cars were bought through a friend whos a dealer.. goes ot autions.. buys the car... then tabbs the gas bill plus 500-1000 bucks and says deal.. i cant much better prices then that.

Guest neonrtdriver
What has happened to good honest businesses these days? Are they like underground or somthing?

Bush got into office and forced all the good business people to close...Now people are scamming and doing anything they can to get by because the economy SUCKS!!

Bush got into office and forced all the good business people to close...Now people are scamming and doing anything they can to get by because the economy SUCKS!!

Glad to see another well educated member here. Try looking at history from pre-Regan to the present. What else could I expect from someone who is retarded enough to swing from a girl's "nuts". I guess I'm just a dick mustang driver for saying anything, unlike your dear Amy.

Paul, sorry to hear about this. I'm in the middle of the same thing, and believe me, you got it pretty damn easy.

Guest neonrtdriver
Glad to see another well educated member here. Try looking at history from pre-Regan to the present. What else could I expect from someone who is retarded enough to swing from a girl's "nuts". I guess I'm just a dick mustang driver for saying anything, unlike your dear Amy.

Paul, sorry to hear about this. I'm in the middle of the same thing, and believe me, you got it pretty damn easy.

What about PRE-Regan to present?? Go talk to all the business owners in and around Columbus. I guarentee you that MOST OF THEM will all say business is down.I am not even a politic person cause I can't even vote but I do know that the economy is down and business is VERY slow about everywhere.

Ah yes and about being on Amys "nuts" or whatever your trying to say..Its called respect. I have the same respect for anyone who puts work into a car and can actually drive it. My words more than likely mean nothing to you but I am not one of these little punk kids that ask mommy and daddy for money and they bend over and give out.I drive a peon yes and it has a Wings West ricer kit yes and it is N/A BUT I CAN say that I personally have done or helped with EVERYTHING done to my car. It isn't "FAST" nor is it the best looking but I like it and its DIFFERENT.

Disclaimer: Amy, don't read on. I'm being mean about your car.

I don't care about your car lil feller. I am aware of the economic situation. I am also aware of the extended reasons for it. You can't blame a single leader over an ~8 year span. Research checks and balances, executive powers, etc... Learn where to place blame before you do it. Now, if you go look at economics from ~Regan-present you will be able to understand somewhat more how things got the way they did. Hell, go even further back and look into economic trends all throughout American history.

Now, to sum up other things unsaid...

...Amy's car is not really fast. It's usually fucked up, and never seems to run right. She's been through hell and back with this car, and now she's going through it again. She has Mustang foot like no other, and, used KY jelly to put her chute in place. Go swing from Sam's nuts like everyone else.

Sorry Amy, I know your car can be hell on you.

Go find a rafter and a noose, you will be better off!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hotrodmama024
True, its a chevy so it would have broke. It was a nice car though. Whats next?

This is coming from a previous mustang owner? You must have been used to your car breaking on a normal basis. ;)