"the pill" for men

evan9381

Depending on the side effects and long lasting ramification's, I would take the pill. But dont confuse that with not wearing a jimmy hat either. I would just use it as extra 'insurance'.

JP I understand what your saying but pre-ejaculate still contains semen and can still get the B pregnant. I 'knew' a girl who got preggers this way. And wtf is your '3 and out' rule? pump three times and pull out? 3 kids then your gone? bang her 3 times then dissappear? I personally have a 30 day rule and its worked out fairly well for me.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bang her 3 times then dissappear?

Thats it. In my experience-anything more and most start to get attached to the point that cutting them off may become more difficult. There are some exceptions, but for the most part 3 mind blowing f sessions is and its all she wrote (for girls that you would f, but not date).So you better be Superman from the first go around.

As for pregnant from pre-ejaculate, maybe I'm just "lucky" since i am far from sterile, but I dont think thats the case. As far as your friend that CLAIMS to have gotten pregnant my "chance", I would be willing to bet she is just to embarrassed to say that she they the guy do his business inside of her. Some women are not strong will'd enough to tell a guy thats a no go, or tell them a condom is required, and THAT (couple with the idiot guys stupid enough to cum in a chic) iswhy there are so many young single pregnant chics running around these days

Ok I'm gonna jump into this thread...was going to stay out but I just cant!! I love the idea of a "pill" for men. I mean why should women be the only one responsible?? Remember it takes two to make one!!! Condoms work but just for more insurance the pill is a great idea. I also love that most of you men on here said you would use it. There is still hope out there!!!!! I will say it would be interesting to see what kind of long term effects there would be for men with a pill considering there are all kinds that can affect women. Still kudos to all of you who said you would use it...good looking out!!! :p

Means we ain't gotta use those evil cum catchers that take the feeling away :D

No you dont have to use them if your taking the pill.. but you should use them for std's!!!! Trust me I feel the same about them as you do! But trust there are ones out there where you can still enjoy sex!!! And then your not putting yourself at risk!!!

Ok I'm gonna jump into this thread...was going to stay out but I just cant!! I love the idea of a "pill" for men. I mean why should women be the only one responsible?? Remember it takes two to make one!!! Condoms work but just for more insurance the pill is a great idea. I also love that most of you men on here said you would use it. There is still hope out there!!!!! I will say it would be interesting to see what kind of long term effects there would be for men with a pill considering there are all kinds that can affect women. Still kudos to all of you who said you would use it...good looking out!!! :p

Not to be a dick, but if you are a woman and you want to have sex unprotected with a man and it is your body that will be having the child then the responsibility should be on the woman, why would you trust a man to take a pill when it effects your body? If I was a woman i would not want the man taking the pill, I would take it myself knowing that I am taking care of my own body.

oh i'm in no means saying i would trust the man!!! I'm just saying i like the idea. It should not be one sided is all i'm saying...meaning both men and women can take care of protecting themselves...that's all i was saying. Regardless of if a women wants to have unprotected sex a man still also does not have to either! And pill or not condom or not if you lay down your BOTH responsible!!!