If it were only this easy...

MrMeanGreen

They need one of these right in South Bloomfield...

Don't even get my started on South Bloomfield cops. :rolleyes:

I always find it hilarious when I see them wearing their full 'tacticool' outfits. I mean, honestly, you have a 3 mile section of road to patrol, and a couple square mile village. Do you really need to be dressed as if you were breaching buildings left and right, looking for insurgents? :confused:

Oh, and S. Bfield just got a new Charger patrol car. How many miles can the old cars have on them from sitting in a Dairy Queen parking lot 24/7? Seriously.

Don't even get my started on South Bloomfield cops. :rolleyes:

I always find it hilarious when I see them wearing their full 'tacticool' outfits. I mean, honestly, you have a 3 mile section of road to patrol, and a couple square mile village. Do you really need to be dressed as if you were breaching buildings left and right, looking for insurgents? :confused:

Oh, and S. Bfield just got a new Charger patrol car. How many miles can the old cars have on them from sitting in a Dairy Queen parking lot 24/7? Seriously.

lol i see the same thing everytime i go through there and i laught although they did get me good one time coming home from the pumpkin show!