Callin out Fastest roll VW\Audi's...............Bring it.

neonkiller

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Race vwjeff. Doesn't he still have a VRT?
I do, I would take up this offer but I need to tune it. Since I got the Evo, I forgot about the GTi :)

Maybe this spring if I still have it (i wanna sell it)... Shantons ass will be mine :p

I do, I would take up this offer but I need to tune it. Since I got the Evo, I forgot about the GTi :)

Maybe this spring if I still have it (i wanna sell it)... Shantons ass will be mine :p

Kinda sounds kinky;)

JK

I can only imagine the way that thing sounds at WOT. Sick.

Shanton, my S4 is finally being put back together. After a long delay trying to figure out how to sort out the many issues with GIAC and the CA shop who initially agreed to do the work, I talked Don at Accelerated Performance into helping finish the car along with Todd down at Protomotive (who built and tuned my previous GT2). I should have given up the GT ghost since every shop has failed at producing a reliably and/or fast running example to date, but I'm too emotionally tied into this damn thing to quit now :). It most likely won't be done in time to run you this year, but happy to bring it down in the spring.

I redid the entire interior in black with RS4 CF trim, and the exterior is of course still in showroom shape, so I can't wait to finally drive it again!

So far 20k on the built block, has had the GT35r on it for the last 35k... Pretty long lasting if you ask me. this is also on a stock head. Car is not driven in the winter and all these miles were put on it within the last 3 summers not including this one and I am the original owner, If you do the math thats one stout 1.8l motor.:p

I'm not gonna argue my car, By the looks of it you have bigger fish to fry in your own car. Why not pick on the them and not me and my useless little thread that has caught your attn and keep posting in.

Why ramble on in this thread?.

I felt like picking on someone.......and you were there........keep up the good work with your car and remember.......it aint wrong..just different.

Forgot that it is daily driven as well. Same goes for the VW. So you can toss the reliability comment out the door. I am also still trying to figure out why you are posting in this thread. It was a callout thread for VW's and audi, unless you have one of the two.

Now remeber last winter when i made a callout (who owns your streets) .....not one of those guys that were arguing with me had anything for us, so they had no business being in there either... ;)

my old post from then below, saying i wanted your fastest dig cars,.. 99% of the people posting and harassing had nothing.........payback..

Who owns your streets ?

Here in the Akron/canton/younstown area we rule the streets, i want to know who your top guys are, and if there interested in coming up here next year to get wooped by THE AMC BOYS, we were going to come down with the Akron racing guys this past summer but heard your cars down there are a bunch of sleds so we did not waste our time. So if you got a few guys that think they own your streets send them to canton next year, and we will run them and see what you C-town boys got.

I am looking to see who has the fastest true street car in Ohio and guys that are willing to run on the streets to prove it. not this tow it to the track shit and race.

All THE STING does is run his mouth. THE STING posts so much bitching I would wonder if he was a lady....? I haven't met him before.

If you dont know who i am, you better ask somebody....im the guy that back up what i said last winter and no one on here did.....so tell me who's the bitches.......hell, i put up a add for a month on here that i would pay someone $300 if they come up here and beat our fastest car and they pay nothing when they lose....there were no takers...

I felt like picking on someone.......and you were there........keep up the good work with your car and remember.......it aint wrong..just different.

I will remeber this on my future project. ;)

Jamie. Sounds like the S4 will be featured in some magazines. CF and all black interior:) Very nice. still able to retain the stock hood?

The callout still stands, until Jamies S4 is done , lol

go away please. if i had to pick between shanton's car, and anything you own, i'd have to go with his car--i don't care how fast your car, or your friend's car is, or your friend's brother's car is, period, the end.

If you dont know who i am, you better ask somebody....im the guy that back up what i said last winter and no one on here did.....so tell me who's the bitches.......hell, i put up a add for a month on here that i would pay someone $300 if they come up here and beat our fastest car and they pay nothing when they lose....there were no takers...

We are coming up on the 20th of this month. I doubt I will beat your fastest car but with the offer you are giving, i will try.

We are coming up on the 20th of this month. I doubt I will beat your fastest car but with the offer you are giving, i will try.

Sorry Sam my man, i posted the offer ended a week or so ago....

But we have other cars that will run you for nothing. so maybe we will see you then.

Sorry Sam my man, i posted the offer ended a week or so ago....

But we have other cars that will run you for nothing. so maybe we will see you then.

I'll be there also, See you then.

BTW Tell your Friends, I wanna race there VW/Audi...

Ubergeek should be done with his new project soon:burn: He will Def give me a run for my money if not straight up take it...

I'll be there also, See you then.

BTW Tell your Friends, I wanna race there VW/Audi...

Ubergeek should be done with his new project soon:burn: He will Def give me a run for my money if not straight up take it...

I dont have any freinds.... :(

Sounds like you need to review this again... http://www.ifilm.com/video/2695447

Periods 101 :D