Any vendors for Procharger?

dover

I may be looking to Procharge my 03 Cobra, do to the turbo idea not seeming to get done. I will no more at the end of the week, and I will elaborate with the shop that ends up getting the Cobra running after 10 months of nothing happening :mad: . Anywho the kit I am intersted in is the F-1A kit :eek: I am not sure if it comes with the 3 Core FMIC but if that is an option I want it. The best price I have seen was $4K and that is ok but maybe someone on here can do better. Let me know, I will be back from Fort Polk on Sat. Oct. 13th for 16 days, and then I leave for 15 months, so I have got to get this done now. Thanks for the help.

-Mike

cell. 614.330.2060

Search around modfords for info on them, seems to not be the best option out there.

Yeah, I am really lost on what to do. I sold everything for the KB setup to go turbo, and now that I seem to be getting fucked on that, I am shit out of luck. You have any ideas on what I should do?

Yeah, I am really lost on what to do. I sold everything for the KB setup to go turbo, and now that I seem to be getting fucked on that, I am shit out of luck. You have any ideas on what I should do?

There is a hellion dealer on mod fords if you still would like to go turbo. He should have both the 76mm and 88mm kits in stock. He quoted me ~6150 shipped for the 76 without suspension.

PM me about what happened and maybe I can offer a little more help.

There is a hellion dealer on mod fords if you still would like to go turbo. He should have both the 76mm and 88mm kits in stock. He quoted me ~6150 shipped for the 76 without suspension.

PM me about what happened and maybe I can offer a little more help.

PM'd you.

Dover,

I am a procharger dealer and have been for several years. We can sell and install a procharger for you. If you decide to continue with this project please give us a call. I can be reached at 740-964-3503. Additionally, you can call procharger.They will tell you that we are one of their dealers. We are also a Kenne Bell dealer/installer ( the only one in the state of Ohio).

Awesome thanks Michael, I am right now awaiting Precision to just finish up my Cobra and then its gone. I will be starting my next project very soon though, which will be a late model Viper with some goodies. Thanks again!