If you're planning to watch MOTO GP on SPEEDTV this weekend.

NinjaNick

....you wont find it.This weekend is one of three that CBS Sports will carry on network television.It airs SUNDAY at 1:30PM till 2:30PM. Lets hope they have done their homework and put on a good telecast. Pass the word to other sights you visit because these 3 times they broadcast on network television are a test to determine if we are ever going to accept bike racing as a form of entertainment in the USA.

Get everyone to watch to boost ratings, so we can show them motorcycle racing will do good in the USA and it needs to be broadcasted on FOX or CBS to get more popular. :banana:

This should be interesting. I need to make sure that I adjust the DVR so I don't miss this one, i'll be out of town this weekend. I wonder if they will use the same broadcasters as Speed.

I'll have my DVR set incase I'm out riding then or just OUT somewhere.

Yeah, I was thinking that as I posted that. I wonder if they'll have the same broadcasters. I HOPE SO! They know everything about the race and racers already. Plus the ones on SPEEDTV are pretty exciting to listen too. Hope they don't put some boring American broadcasters who don't know squat about it doing it. Oh man, that would be brutal! :eek:

I just hope it's an AWESOME race. Close finishes for podium, and some good wrecks. Hope nobody gets hurt, but a few crazy wrecks will definately get America's attention. Just like the NASCAR wrecks do. I personally can't stand circle racing like Nascrap, so I hope this really takes off here in the states. Only time will tell I guess. :dunno::popcorn::popcorn:

That's good to see 3 races picked up by CBS, just like there are 4 F1 races on Fox this year too.

I'll watch it, even though it's getting a little harder each week to watch Hayden drop the ball. Stoner FTW though!

That's good to see 3 races picked up by CBS, just like there are 4 F1 races on Fox this year too.

I'll watch it, even though it's getting a little harder each week to watch Hayden drop the ball. Stoner FTW though!

I'm beginning to be a John Hopkins fan! Hayden just don't have it to compete with these top quality guys to ever get the championship again. Sucks, but true in my opinion. :nono: John I think is 6th in points so far....hope he gets podium for the next few races...would be NICE! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

CORRECTION! Just set my DVR to record it CLEANER...and it's SATURDAY! It's TODAY HOMEBOY! You seeing this!

Oh and PP...FUCK NASCRAP! :p My dad loves it though, he is down there for Daytona.

Anyways, we don't want to spill nascrap junk in this thread. Shame on you!

I'm just so use to GP being on SUNDAYS.

Trust me, Turn Left! does nothing for me! I just wish they'd can superbikers and put more roadracing on on two wheel Tuesday. Well, I guess they do. It's just on at noon when the guy that can afford to pay the dish bill is earning a living. They have to put the welfare sucking stunters on in the afternoon when they either get bailed out or out of bed!

I went riding with a buddy this morning from 10am-130pm. Now just watched the GP race on CBS. It was a GREAT RACE!

PP...the race was on at 2pm Saturday (today).

The race was great, I can't wait for MotoGP to come to Indy. I hope they finalize it soon. I forgot to set the DVR before I left so I missed a little bit of the beginning.:mad:

I always set the DVR a few days before or the night before. :)

I usually do that too but it slipped my mind this time. It was a good thing I made it home at the time I did or I would have missed a comeback victory by one of my favorite riders. :banana:

Thanks again NinjaNick. I was able to DVR it and got the whole thing. As usual, an awesome race. But, like I said before, I hate the CBS coverage. Those guys don't know how to call a race. It was piss poor. I really hated the fact that besides the top 4 positions, you had no idea what was happening in the race. There is always tons of action back in the other packs but CBS ignored it. That pissed me off a bit. They need to watch how the Brits call the races over there. Much better.

Glad my boy Hayden got on the podium... FINALLY!!! WAR HAYDEN!!!

I went riding with a buddy this morning from 10am-130pm. Now just watched the GP race on CBS. It was a GREAT RACE!

PP...the race was on at 2pm Saturday (today).

Dammit Jim!!!! Guess I better head to Ninja Nicktown tomorrow to see the replay! Was it another Stoner win and where did Kaw end up, they're looking strong.

Just finished watching it. Man what a great race. Unfortunately the coverage and commentators on CBS are just shitty. It's a first for me, but I went to CBS.com and filled out the feedback form complaining about it. They are going to need better coverage for more Americans to watch. More viewers means more coverage here for us fans.