Republic Airways/Chautauqua Airlines

Dave1647545494

They are hiring some mechanics must have (A+P/// Aircraft_Powerplant Cert)

Mechanics start out at $16.00 plus quarterly bonuses. (hourly)

Parts Clerks make very little $11.00 starting. no knowledge needed and very little given. (hourly)

Pilots- lots of job openings starting wage for an First Officer is $26.00 per flight hour. Captian is $33.00 per flight hour..*** must have at least 500 hours logged on a mulit-engine turbo or prop a/c to be considered for either.

Flight Attendant $18.00 per flight hour. training provided. All Crew positions also include perdiems of $1.50 prhr out of base(it adds up fast).

(contract+hourly)

Records/Data entry positions $11.00-$12.00 salary

Parts Cooriditation for C-Check (aircraft overhaul) salary (25k-30k) depending

Perks- You get to fly for FREE standby anywhere in the world any time you want as much as you want. I abused the hell out of that. You get buddie passes for family and friends (they will fire you if you try to sell them) for $45 round trip to anywhere the company flys, which is just about all of the U.S.

some of Canda, Mexico, and Carribean. Plus you get hella discounts from hotels car rentals ect. (example, Mexico 5 star resort all inclusive alcohol too for $62 pppn.) The job perks make up for what you do not make in salary.

They fly for United, Delta, U.S.Airways/AmericaWest, American, Continental, Frontier.

look up jobs and apply @ http://www.flychautauqua.com

Yes currently, Well at least for the next two weeks. I am giving my notice next week, I just got a new job. I have been with the company for three years. Great company cool people, normal gossipy b.s. fly for free and hella discounts on everything else. I just got a much better job. What was he going to apply for? They have alot of different openings right now.

Meagan Merriman- I posted originally under my fiance's account.

Yes currently, Well at least for the next two weeks. I am giving my notice next week, I just got a new job. I have been with the company for three years. Great company cool people, normal gossipy b.s. fly for free and hella discounts on everything else. I just got a much better job. What was he going to apply for? They have alot of different openings right now.

Meagan Merriman- I posted originally under my fiance's account.

Is this intended for me? If so, he will be applying for the mechanic position. Should he mention your name?

No he doesn't need to mention me. Everyone in the hanger knows me and likes me. He will more than likely talk to Jim Stewart (manager of C-Check aka aircraft overhaul). If he is more experianced he may interview with Eric Green (line mtx manager). The base managers name is Greg Snow (super nice guy, funny tropical shirts can't miss him) If he is lucky he may interview with Dave Britt who manages the guys on our larger fleet of a/c's.

parts clerk (not much money, pretty cool people to work with)

Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:

Locate parts and supplies for the Maintenance department using the available computer program and other resources. Perform daily activity in a manner that ensures timely location and acquisition using the computer program.

Perform accurate and timely computer transactions including parts issues, stock returns, warehouse transfers and bin transfers to ensure inventory integrity is maintained.

Maintain high level of awareness of Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUPS) to prevent any potential compromise of inventory integrity.

Careful handling of aircraft parts during transactions, shipping & receiving to avoid damage, flight cancellations or delays.

Perform shipping functions in accordance with company and regulatory shipping standards, especially Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods requirements. Maintain a clean and orderly stockroom in accordance with Company guidelines and FAA requirements.

Perform other duties as assigned. ). Pay: $9.84 per hour plus shift differential if applicable.

Requirements Candidate must have a valid Driver''s License

Be at least 18 years of age

High school graduate or GED

Working knowledge of computers

NO DRUG TEST

C-check __25 to 30K starting (cool people to work with)

Heavy Check Coordinator

Reports to: Parts Manager- CMH

Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:

Insure required parts for heavy checks are available on-site when and where scheduled.

Coordinate with Maintenance representative on-site and any necessary vendors to prevent any adverse impact due to non-routine items required for check aircraft.

Monitor the prompt shipment of removed cores to the applicable vendors for return of serviceable units for next check or back to spares inventory.

Monitor shipment, condition and completeness of Heavy Check orders from initial starting point to final destination. Alert Parts Manager- CMH to any discrepancies for prompt resolution with vendor.

EASY AND BORING!!

Production Controller: (I DID THIS JOB WHEN I CAME BACK FROM MATERNITY LEAVE, VERY EASY VERY BORING*%*%*%*%* I TRANSFERRED IN 6 MONTHS AND ONE WEEK B/C I WORK WITH THE MOST EVIL BITCH ON THE PLANET)

Reports to: Director of Production Control

Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:

Pull and audit work packages for issue.

Set up Production Control file cabinet.

Work with Production Management to issue paperwork for compliance.

Perform necessary SITA/RPA data entry and reporting.

Track all original documentation.

Tally issued paperwork.

Ensure paperwork is properly completed.

Tally completed paperwork.

Forward to Quality Control for processing/auditing.

Coordinate all material and tooling requirements with appropriate personnel.

Track all job cards and/or non-routines requiring materials.

Process all material requirements for Routines, Non-Routines, Engineering Orders and Fleet Campaign Directives.

Track all job cards and/or non-routines requiring tooling.

Report Production progress on a daily basis.

Other such duties as assigned by the Director of Production Control or higher.

Requirements

Detail oriented.

Data entry skills.

Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Access, etc.).

Excellent communication skills.

Salary 23k

Meg posting

• 4 weeks later...