hi

04silvrz

What up everyone, my name is Bill. I drive a 2002 Acura RSX Type S, so far it's just got I / SS. Future plans include RH, K-Pro, Super Charger, Suspension and whatever else I can get my hands on. Look to be complete by winters end with about 300WHP. Been tinkering around with cars for about 9 or so years now, mostly DSM. Anyway, just wanted to do a quick introduction. Actually met a couple people from here over the weekend at the Fall Cruise.

Here is the car, if ya see me around say what up!!

http://a326.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/23/l_1924ace898271da6d77a4fd5952ddf25.jpg

To get these results or better on stock internals... I mean I could turbo and run about 10 psi fairly reliable with stock parts but, a supercharger gives better HP across the power band.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2255000-2255999/2255290_30_full.jpg

To get these results or better on stock internals... I mean I could turbo and run about 10 psi fairly reliable with stock parts but, a supercharger gives better HP across the power band.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2255000-2255999/2255290_30_full.jpg

you are wrong. pound for pound, volume for volume, turbo is the way to go. you lose so much power to the supercharger because of the drag.

Good reason personally i think superchargers are little more fun for day to day driving. Whine=good

Yeah I have had a couple turbo cars, 1G and 2G Eclipses (4g63). The 1G was pretty reliable with upgraded boost and bolt on's but I really didn't like the turbo lag. Then the 2G crank walked on me, and I had traction problems with it. So I wanna do something that has a N/A feel. I have rode in a RSX with SC and it had a very nice feel to it. It does limit the boost at 10PSI but, realistically i shouldn't boost anymore than that on stock compression anyway.

Yeah I have had a couple turbo cars, 1G and 2G Eclipses (4g63). The 1G was pretty reliable with upgraded boost and bolt on's but I really didn't like the turbo lag. Then the 2G crank walked on me, and I had traction problems with it. So I wanna do something that has a N/A feel. I have rode in a RSX with SC and it had a very nice feel to it. It does limit the boost at 10PSI but, realistically i shouldn't boost anymore than that on stock compression anyway.

All those reasons sound like excuses... get a turbo :p

You had traction problems with a 2nd gen? Have fun with your rsx if you ever put down any decent numbers.