Bluegrass turn by turn! PICS!

Moto-Brian

Is Reuben consulting on this build? I see him checking out the blueprints.

He's signed on as a new member so, let's see if we can get him fired up. Take SPECIAL note to the grey hair. It matches VERY well with his ultra cool Oakley glasses, no?

I gotta kid him as he is faster and it is the only time I can get an upper hand...:D

what i mean to ask is, does anyone know if the complete track will be used for bikes

The layout you see on You Tube and in these pics is the layout they will be using for cars and bikes. There is a quick turn off shown in the pics that is going to be used for karts and probably car schools.

Not sure if that was the answer you were looking for?

They have a LOT of maps listed on the site, but what they have now is what they are runnign with in Spring and probably what they will primarily use in going forward. He wants to add, but overall, the basic layout is what you see...

Trust me when I say that Reuben is probably the best guy to do this.....

I had to help quite a bit, too. Without me, they would have no idea where to put the beer tents and port-o-lets.

You can thank me later......

i was kinda of hopin that they would allow the COMPLETED track to be used for bikes when they were done with it. the large track looks a speed freaks heaven.:)

actually looking at the layout i think this design caters nicely to ALL forms of bikes. lizard and the litre bikes can let their hair down on the straights and the 600's can tear it up in the turns...

but thats just the impression i got through video and the pics.

and the elevation changes! :eek: i love the esses in mid ohio solely for the elevation change and this track looks to have gobs of them.