Its Tribe Time Now!

evan9381

just got back from the game. luckily staying east of cleveland with my grandma, so i didnt have to make the drive home tonight. what a f'in amazing game. you had to be there to feel the crowd. ive been to a few games, and this was by far the best game ive ever been to. seats weren't great, upper deck, furthest row up, just past 1st base, but i was able to see EVERYTHING.

2-1, and 2 more games at home

GO TRIBE!

damn. I used to be a big fan 3 or so years ago before they sold there whole team away. there winning me back though and it better not be a repeat of the world series in 1997 where Florida came in and stole the title.

well, fuck

i know we can still do it, but i would have liked to have it end tonight. beckett pitched a hell of a game

I'll say. I think we would have won it easily if it weren't for his inhuman pitching ability. And now we have to play away games which are going to be a little tougher. But yea, I still think we'll get it done.

DUDE i was getting annoyed how the kept talking how becket was amazing and how wonderfull he was and how many K's he got.they were practicly getting down on there knees and praising him. yea he was good but not god like. Fucking away games.