So much for strip clubs.....

Putty

I could care less about the strip clubs but this will also effect adult stores like the Lion's Den, the Garden, the Chamber, etc...

This should go to a public vote and not just to our elected officials. They did try, but they found to many bad signatures on the petitions.

And I know before a lot of you had bitched and moaned about this, but how many of you actually got off your ass and did something to try to prevent it? I know I contacted my state representatives about trying to get them to vote againist this new law.

Law passed...no more touching or nudity after midnight. Guess they'll offer family nights now....bring the kids! (**Sarcasm**). This whole religious right BS is getting out of hand....seriously!

Does that mean they can still get naked before midnight?? If so I will just go there from noon till midnight..

Does that mean they can still get naked before midnight?? If so I will just go there from noon till midnight..

Columbus Gold will still be open.

As far as I know it only effects fully nude establishments and adult businesses like Lions Den. CG has a Liquer License and therefore can be open until 2:30am. Not sure about other strip clubs.

Fucking religious fucks. Perhaps they should concentrate their efforts on keeping the priest's dick out of the alter boy, instead of keeping Austin's dick out of the stripper.

LOL

The midnight I turned 18 I was at Lion's Den. :D

This should go to a public vote and not just to our elected officials. They did try, but they found to many bad signatures on the petitions.

I agree that it should go to the public, I am not a fan of many laws being passed by the elected officials. Myself, I could care less about the strip clubs.

Completely the way to go. On such an occasion while I'm traveling, like when we have a sales team meeting, we all chip in and from 1am to Dawn the next day, the smell of Vanilla fills the suite of one person on our team. We can get 2-3 for the same amount as a couple of us would blow at a club.....and anything goes. :thumbup: No cameras or cell phones allowed and that's a firm rule.

Just have them come to your house and strip. You can serve alcohol until 7am... and if you get the right girls you can touch all you want ;)

Just have them come to your house and strip. You can serve alcohol until 7am... and if you get the right girls you can touch all you want ;)

This is exactly why laws that regulate non-normative ethics will always fail. The controlled activities will simply be pushed underground where they will be less regulated, MORE dangerous for the participants, and untaxed.

The Law insists that it is for the safety of the dancers. Bonkers. The dancers will still strip... they will do so behind the closed doors of private homes where less control can be maintained.

This is why Prohibition failed, Abortion laws failed, and this silly law will eventually be repealed.

I haven't been to a strip club in a number of years and don't plan on going anytime soon, but I still think this law is ridiculous and feel the government is slowly taking all our rights away. I thought this was the land of the free? I understand not being able to take anothers life, rape, etc...against someones will. But stripping voluntarily? I say fuck the govt 75% of the time.