Check out these plugs!

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

These are out of a 1995 Mazda B3000 truck 3.0l with 285,000 miles. A friend of mine , drove it here to work on it and it ran fine. The gaps were over .150". They are the orginal plugs that came in the truck. I don't see how the thing even started, much less run.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w244/dcrahn/Motorcraft_endorsement.jpg

try that with a delco plug. not going to happen!

Hey stupid ass, guess where I go every two months?

Honeywell Consumer Products Corporation in Fostoria, Ohio. Guess what they make there? Spark plugs.

AC Delco, Ford Motorcraft, and Autolite ALL COME OFF OF THE SAME MACHINE. They're all the same plug, just with different print and packaging. Guess who works on the equipment that does the printing?

So STFU. Your "Ford" plug is nothing special.

Honeywell Consumer Products Corporation in Fostoria, Ohio. Guess what they make there? Spark plugs.

AC Delco, Ford Motorcraft, and Autolite ALL COME OFF OF THE SAME MACHINE. They're all the same plug, just with different print and packaging. Guess who works on the equipment that does the printing?

Alot of parts are like that, I know alot of aftermarket springs are all made by the same place just different brand names on them

You beat me to it.

There are only Two Major Manufacturers in the World for spark plugs.

Guest Removed

thats funny, i was reading the info on the back of a autolite spark plug box today, it says there made in china!

and also why is it when you put a set of cheap ass champion's in a DIS GM it wont run for shit, till you put delco plugs back in!

thats funny, i was reading the info on the back of a autolite spark plug box today, it says there made in china!

and also why is it when you put a set of cheap ass champion's in a DIS GM it wont run for shit, till you put delco plugs back in!

^^ true story, same thing with using bosch plugs.

Yeah, that is funny that you can't comprehend what I stated above. I don't care what the box says, I've watched them be manufactured two hours north of you. I'll snap a pic next time I'm in there of the hundreds of thousands of square feet of spark plugs waiting to be labeled, or maybe the machine that produces them, or the production line I work on that prints on them. Just shut it and go back to your grease-monkey job where you think you know everything about everything. You don't.

I also didn't mention Champion either, now did I? You're the epidemy of dumb fuck stupid-ass. See above for recommendation of what you can do with yourself.

Guest Removed

Now i have to show you where you are wrong.

AC delco and autolite dont not even come from the same companys.

Autolite is just that, making lots of different plugs like Motorcraft, and some others. in fact the first autolite plugs made, was in fostoria in the 1930's.

I also didn't mention Champion either, now did I? You're the epidemy of dumb fuck stupid-ass. See above for recommendation of what you can do with yourself.

Because champion makes AC delco plugs. In fact they hold the patents on most all of them.

and the like chevrolet, they had came from france.

http://www.automotivehalloffame.org/honors/index.php?cmd=view&id=20&type=inductees

During the early 1900s, France was the dominant manufacturer of spark plugs. Frenchman, Albert Champion was a bicycle and motorcycle racer who immigrated to the United States in 1889 to race. As a sideline, Champion manufactured and sold spark plugs to support himself. In 1904, Champion moved to Flint, Michigan where he started the Champion Ignition Company for the manufacturing of spark plugs. He later lost control of his company and in 1908 started the AC Spark Plug Company.

here some history on it.

http://www.acdelco-india.com/aboutus/history.html

http://www.championaerospace.com/history.htm

so please snap me a pic of an ac delco plug being made there.

In fact i had a set of champions in my hand and the old ac plugs coming out, had the same patent on them. wonder why that is.

There are only Two Major Manufacturers in the United States for spark plugs.

fixxed!

there are 2 here and three oversea's

one in ohio and the other is sc

Now ill just go back to my grease-monkey job that im a epitome of dumb fuck stupid-ass at. And you can go back to screaming at the computer screen, since you think you know everything about everything. You don't

Yes, you stupid fuck, the do come from the same company. It's nice to hear it AND SEE IT first hand from them and not thar intarweb.

Stick to your dumb fuck monkey job, and look for my pics from next time I'm over there. My guess is you'll come up with some other dumb excuse, like the parts from the machine that made them are from China, thus making them Chinese made :rolleyes:

Yes, you stupid fuck, the do come from the same company. It's nice to hear it AND SEE IT first hand from them and not thar intarweb.

Stick to your dumb fuck monkey job, and look for my pics from next time I'm over there. My guess is you'll come up with some other dumb excuse, like the parts from the machine that made them are from China, thus making them Chinese made :rolleyes:

I dont' know why you even bother with this guy :)

Its like arguing with a monkey at the zoo while he throwes feces as you. Your never really going to make any headway.

Alot of parts are like that, I know alot of aftermarket springs are all made by the same place just different brand names on them

correct. Only two aftermarket valve spring companies actually make there own springs. The rest are from suppliers and there are only a handful of those.